Scrubs

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 18, 2020 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing. I'm hurting inside and tend to project, extrinsically. What I meant to say was, "I disagree with your assertion, and I'd like to examine it further." Whom else would like a hug?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete and absolute joke!! Where the hell do you work. Your offices care that you dressed up in a suit and their patients appreciated it. Are you kidding me? Most patients stare at you like you're from Mars when you walk into the offices with a suit on. I'm not saying scrubs are the answer, but AZ needs to send reps polo shirts and allow them to be business casual going forward. The days of wearing a suit are over and rightfully so.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love BIG breasts and would welcome any hottie to enter my office with their scrub tops on. They may get preferential treamaent and I may drop a pencil or two. Seriously, I could care less if reps in my office wear a suit. Most reps don't even wear a jacket and I really appreciate it because I don't. Business casual is perfect for reps in the midwest. I can't speak for other areas

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love BIG busty reps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too 46 DD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those are nice, but give me one with a big ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most offices I've been to actually like the idea of us wearing scrubs and being able to wash them after every day, different strokes I guess.

And not everyone wearing scrubs is pretending to be a front-line worker. I went to pickup good the other day and the cashier wanted to give me a front-line discount. I politely declined and said I was just office staff. Don't need people knowing I make 6-figs being a part time Uber-Eats delivery guy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"AZ needs to send reps polo shirts"??? I have never seen a more entitled group of whiny CS's. Go buy your own shirts you cheap ass MF.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree 100%, business casual is more appropriate for blending into the office environment. I refuse to wear these scrubs, they look like a hotel custodial uniform. Just wear business casual and wash your own clothing after you wear it. Anyone who thinks scrubs are in any way more sanitary than that just wants to play HCP at their local starbucks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love wearing the scrubs and wish we could continue to do so going forward. However, that's not going to happen. I do think it's time that Pharma goes to business casual. In the midwest, very few people wear suit jackets anymore. Typically, it's just shirt and tie. I think dress pants and a polo shirt/dress shirt is more than sufficient in the future. I haven't called on a doctor in years that wears a suit and very few even wear a tie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

business casual is the look for HQ...not sure why that is not extended to the field

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The days of wearing suits in the office are over. This policy should have be eliminated ten years ago. The docs in 90+% of our offices don't even wear a tie. Scrubs or business casual will be the policy going forward. I've had many offices comment that it's about time that we aren't walking into their offices wearing a suit. They appreciate that we look more like them and don't stand out like a sore thumb in the office.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I totally agree. Let's make pharmaceutical reps look LESS professional by not wearing business attire. After all, we are not professionals we are food caterers and sample signature surfers. I hope you all see the sarcasm. Offices do not respect us. Access to offices over time have diminished greatly. Why? Many doctors and their staffs don't respect us or see value in what we bring. You wear scrubs? They laugh at you for being what you are not. You wear business casual? Don't forget the mountain dew and olive garden dressing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t value us because we are walking billboard message delivery people not because of what we wear...seriously?!? And we also over all on our providers. They don’t need to see reps twice a week..what value does that provide? We have destroyed this industry ourselves!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I somewhat disagree with you. First impressions are very very important. A professionally dressed sales person will exude a much more professional image than some schlummp dressed casually that hasn't shaved in two days or some phony health care professional wearing scrubs. You want to be treated like a professional than look like one.

However, I do agree with you that we have brought this once great industry down to the pits. The first rep that bought lunch and acted like a caterer killed it. The first company that sent five reps in the office with the same product helped kill it. Idiot metric goals instead of results orientation killed it. Commercials that last 20 seconds instead of disease state discussions killed it. The list goes on and on and I'm sure you can add more to it. Pharma sales is not dead yet but it's dying.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post on our site! Thank You!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, I wonder if the doctor's lawyer or CPA wears scrubs or business casual? Of course not. These people are professionals and are treated like such by physicians. I'm not saying your dress will overnight change the perception of pharma reps but first impressions are important. We need to stop catering meals, dress casually, no scrubs and know our products, competitive products and disease state so we can have discussions with providers. Marketing be damned! Messaging is for commercials! We should be sales people with sales skills. NOT slaved to a computer screen showing the same message time after time. You want respect act like a professional. Unfortunately things won't change access will keep diminishing, our credibility will be lost and this job will continue to be boring as hell. What a shame. But it's not over yet...but you can start counting down the days unless things change.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 year industry vet here the above is sad but 100% on the money.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha!! If wearing a suit makes you feel professional, go for it. I'm sure your offices are more concerned about what you wear than the value you bring to their office. If your offices don't respect YOU, not us, then that's your problem. My offices could care less that I wear scrubs and most have said they appreciate having us look the part and like them. Don't get worried, your neighbors will still think you are important if you walk out of your house without a suit on. I'm happy to get the Dew and Olive Garden. You want cookies as well-You bet!! The problem you have is that you think you're too important. Go get your surf and turf and enjoy wearing your cheap suit. Your offices are laughing at you because you have no sense of reality!! Make sure you wear your name tag as well. It's way more professional and your offices might know your name that way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot probably a snowflake full of himself. The poster was just making the point that first impressions are important. You are happy to cater? How demeaning. You think your customers respect you...what a laugh.