SD!!!

Discussion in 'Orthofix' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD!!! Sunny days to come? Hahahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Brook what's up? Great to meet up with you in New York. Yummy
    Did you say West Palm was Hot?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh SD...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$unny D is another $hort timer at Ofix He is de$tined for greater thing$ to come

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. His honesty, integrity, and strong moral compass will take him far. Bbbwwaahh ha ha ha.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha...he is a joke, but he has a great RVP working for him... Hahahahaha

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this still a good place to work? still good coverage? Worked here in the past and I knew the top few reps were pulling down 400-500K. Is this still possible? I would be happy with 150k at this point. Would like serious feedback as thinking about interviewing after thinking the pastures were greener on the other side. Thank You

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're any good $150k should be a layup based in $1.5 mill in sales. Sell more and you make more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is this Sunny d that you all think so highly of?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A very slick and often deceptive individual

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The EVEREST Registry baby....pay to play

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is SD??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A true American legend

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O' NO, Sunny D has been discovered at OrthoFix, finally! I tried to leave ya alone but I just can't! Too small of a world.
    Looks like everyone else has your number as well Sunny D. I must confess, u are my Huckleberry. I have not kicked someone's ass so badly in business sales, integrity, class..... Than yours. There is not even a close second in sight. Just n case you forgot, after you lost your job at Wright, the guy who took your place came to me and apologized for your behavior. He also offered me a job back at Wright. I declined. He also told me he had been apologizing all over your territory for your behavior. Also heard they had discovered the real you back at Tornier. Lots of fun here boys n girls. Sunny D is a true piece of corporate shit. And I wear boots. LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are saying that Dolphins do not pay money to swim with him? Get out of town!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really shows how miserable and unhappy a person must be to get on here and spew hate towards others. It can't be a good place !!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you haven't had the chance to work with "Sunny D" long.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott Day if anyone is still wondering "SD" the new VP!! Honestly even the brightest are a Black light at orthofix!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end is near