SE Openings

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the FL and GA Sales Positions Filled? Why Open? Any Details Would Be Welcome~ Mobile Rep Is What?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orlando is open. Think long and hard before coming here. Not a long term job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate. I just had an interview. Of course they said everything is rosy but what's the real scoop. What does the average territory bring in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're talking about the SE, run fast. You will not last, nor would you want to last under that leadership team. All the other b.s. aside.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orlando is a very, very tough territory. Money can be made if the numbers are set correctly, which they haven't been for two years. If you are a whiner and don't like hard work then you should walk away now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the sales manager tastes good, front and back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy culture here. It's never enough. Look how many top reps from this year and last year have left, that says a lot! Look before you leap here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there may be an opening in FL... why's is so bad here? many posts are from Florida c/o culture...is this a nation wide complaint?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, another great rep just walked away from this pit. So sad to see people leave, but when you get a great offer or any offer, it's got to be better than this place. Great success to ex-Genoptix stars!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who won the lottery by leaving?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sally B. Just another unappreciated past p club winner.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG she was such a team player but NOT appreciated! Happy travels to you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her whole territory was one account, treasure coast hem/onc. Once genpath bought the business with an EMR she knew it was all over with.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is NOT the reason she left... If there was support, acknowledgement, recognition of her value and dedication from management that was willing to support her, I don't know if she would have left. She was a true team player and we will will miss her! I am glad she has better opportunities... we all do! I will follow!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well...another S FL rep is free! Wow- huge turn over here-bad managers. Happy Days to those that leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another S FL rep gone? Who? Why? Where did they go? Is this somekind of trend in FL? What's going on? Is it that way in other parts of country?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps stay when things are bad because of their manager. We have managers here that have no clue as to what it takes to compete and offer no inspiration. Can't wait till I can move on as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS is the best manager! Maya

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if the market for sales jobs in healthcare wasn't so shitty there would be a lot of reps already gone!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep... Silvio. He was frustrated with bad management, lack of experience and not competitive enough here in FL. Good Luck to fellow G members.