Seana Carson, Dark Mistress of Compliance

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2016 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is still on the radar for many lawsuits and may be disbarred for blatant violations she ignored or failed to report. The FBI is very interested in her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she's outta compliance that's for sure why she ain't out on the street nobody knows hope she rots under a bridge eating garbage

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOX Act

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eating garbage under a bridge is too good for her, maybe she will end up cell mates with that ghislain maxwell woman,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seana may have been the cockroach that survived the nuclear holocaust but she will not survive the next wave coming. She is going to wish she had taken the package because Christina and Joe hate two faced freckle faced backstabbing cowards.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike should’ve canned her ass for the material weakness in compliance report and the ‘incident’ in Vermont yet she survived and then the minute Joe came in she badmouthed those who helped her. Cellmate with Ghislain Maxwell is a hilarious and perfect punishment.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still don't think the U.S. government is going to do anything against this Canadian company. In many ways this Canadian company is a direct reflection of the problems the U.S. faces. Both have massive amounts of debt, plagued with corruption, greed, and fraud. Corporate America and the big banks own the U.S. government. Maybe the U.S. government will intervene if it makes sense on a political front or if corporate America wants them to. Society is too busy running around wearing bandanas and scarfs around their faces to care or notice. It's sad. I bet the U.S. balloons to 40 trillion in debt before it is reduced to 20 trillion. Nobody seems to really care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree with you except that everyone was sure interested in VRX during the last US election. I think, even more now, listening in on the calls at work, BHC is very "American" I think they should leave Canada all together. I don't think there is even a Canadian on the board or management anymore? Regardless, Seana took a selfish crap on the company pulled a shiyt and run and needs to be held accountable. She is very much on the radar of the second wave of lawsuits, and lucky for us, Christina is more than happy to tire her to the train tracks as the locomotative approaches. We are going into an election this year, so I can see things heating up for us again, especially if we sell Salix, also, fyi, it's Salix up for sale, not Derm.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit show seana is out of compliance and not in the US anymore. she's been exiled to canada hq and no one likes her there either, she is a tainted rag, a mean, old, jealous evil dirty hag.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ‘incident’ in Vermont?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, what’s the incident in Vermont?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait, you don't know that in 2013, 2014 you were selling in vermont wihout a licnese? did shit show seanan or lanudry lady lindari forget to mention it when they were louis vuitton shopping?

There were egregious legal violations inlcuding sunshine act ones. cant beleive you dont know but then again laine lizard and nazi arthole you really don't know jack do you? or joe papa...losers,

So many laws broken, but hey seana testified to the FBI so she was forgiven, rights?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seana testifed to the fbi so her oversight was forgotten but still selling drugs in states you dont have a license to sell in, is it still illegal? like what are the fines for that? like so much, like right/ 2013 ask lindary

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shameless shana has been here since the dawn of time she is a sinister ghoul watch out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Joe Papa to the list.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

her luck finally runs out no one believes anything she says

19. anonymous