Seasonal Contract Position

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I finally heard back from the recruiter today with a lame sorry for delayed response.
    Clearly they are waiting to see if the candidate they chose 1st is going to pass the background check.
    Anyway, I did not get the offer but was told I will be notified for future opportunities.
    I'll keep an open mind for future opportunities but must say that I don't respect Ashfield as they do not respect their candidates.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be great to hear from someone that was actually offered a position. Get confirmation that any offers have been made yet. I didn’t hear of anyone receiving an offer while we were in Dallas.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On to bigger and better things for you. If you don’t mind sharing, did you meet with a 2nd person / Director after your initial F2F interview?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same goes for Orlando. Have heard nothing either way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i got an email from the recruiter that the DM selected another candidate after they told me I was the only candidate being sent to the final interview. Classy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which interview location?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chicago

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was the interview with the regional manager?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the regional manager in Chicago.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How hard is it to pass the Background check? Is it all encompassing???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your worried about passing a back ground check you might want to call your parole officer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? You get a formal offer?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the Midwest (Indiana) and was contacted by a recruiter on Friday (Sept 14). I am to speak to her today, Monday, 9/17. Most of the information I have read based on these posts about the seasonal position is on spot with the email I received from the recruiter. I am thinking due to the lateness of being contacted ( I didn't apply) it could be others in my area were interviewed and didn't accept position or weren't selected, so the recruiters continued to look for folks in my area. No idea. Juries out for me on would I take the position if offered only because after reading all the posts from July till today... yikes, lots to consider. I am going to roll with it, have the phone interview and see where it goes. I am glad I decided to check on this forum to get a head's up about Ashfield and the position. If I get any 'different'
    info re. position etc, I'll pass along.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have people heard anything at all? Good or
    Bad? Radio silence.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an email from my recruiter saying that I'm not going forward. Now my hiring mgr wants to do a f2f because the guy that accepted the job just quit. He took a full time job at another pharma company. Wow, really!! I could have told the hiring mgr. that. Lots of men out there pretending to want seasonal and then when a full time gig comes along they bail on the seasonal job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like almost all men hired in my area..so good luck to them when they get “real jobs” and bail. It serves them right when so many women qualified would have gladly taken the positions but were overlooked for middle aged men who want summers off? Give me a break !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which area are you in?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Middle aged men get hired, middle aged women not so much.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Northeast

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard late last night I didn’t get the position either. Maybe a blessing in disguise. All the best to those that were chosen for the opportunity.