Seasonal Contract Position

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you have your F2F? I’m still trying to find out if anyone that was in Dallas has been contacted either way. Thank you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orlando

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manager in the Northeast hired mostly men for this contract and who previously worked at GSK. The manager was recently let go from GSK. Already 2 men quit for full time jobs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used car salesmen have stronger ethics and better reputations than the leaders at Ashfield. Count your blessings you will not be a part of this cluster... and fire drill.

Good luck to you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol lol lol lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dog

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epic fail that is not surprising.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a shame - a lot of really good, qualified people who would have done a fabulous job - the right fit at the right time in their life and would not have walked away for something else.
    I suspect politics payed a role here - probably needed to interview and hire from a big, potential client for future contracts. It's all about business folks - I get it.
    Maybe once many of the first-hired quit for full-time positions, they'll take a look at the people who really want the job. One can hope - good luck to all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assfield at it's best. Good luck to all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is training starting on Oct 8th??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what ever happened here? I dropped out. Did training start? Drug get approved?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug approved. We just came back from a few days of training which consisted of hiking and yoga. I found it to be more of a vacation than training. We will see what happens since drug has no coverage.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug was approved, like, 10 minutes ago. How much managed care coverage did you expect in one week?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont understand why everyone is bitching on here? Many posts said what good rep in their mind would take this job? I would. I am a multiple President's Club winner etc etc. I applied, aced my virtual and still didnt move forward. I was used to making 90/100k salary at my last two companies. Yes the pay is low even if at a full years salary. Its extremely hard getting interviews, everything is based on what specialties youve called on based on keyword searches by the computer of your resume. I simple thing like selling a pimple cream, cant get an interview because "you never sold in that space" really? Dematology? give me a break, its the same sales call cycle regardless of the doctors specialty. So sick of that. So, the opportunities are far and few between, so to get back in the game, yes I would have taken this job immediately.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its just a shit test.
    This industry is a fucking joke for the most part.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop whining.

There are many good sales jobs out there if you live in a decent city.

If you live in East Bum Fuck, then that is your problem. Besides, pharmaceutical and medical sales is silly, for children, so you are not missing anything if you don't get a call. Most of the people in that industry are narcissists too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may not be your experience. It may be too much experience. What they are telling you are just excuses. Age discrimination is very real in Pharma sales right now. I have never seen anything like it. Very blatant age discrimination. I would have taken the job in a heart beat. Many years of sales experience and awards, but middle aged women need not apply.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are reps making any money in bonus with a weak Flu season compared to last year???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, so true.. women over 40 definitely shunned, despite experience and success. I was a perfect fit for this position and also aced virtual interview
    , never heard back