Seattle respiratory region a bad place to work

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2019 at 2:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another "classic steph" call in the books. steph now thinks she is better than CLD in training in diabetes can't Believe she slammed the training dept on the call. what a disaster. she thinks she can now manage training. when is someone going to investigate. incompetent and dangerous CBD and cowardly DSMs for allowing this and willing to hold a call like this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't know if we can talk about this with docs but let's do it anyway.

Vote of confidence in SD training department

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has made a career out of passive aggressive behavior making snide and backstabbing comments about her peers. And all is done with a smile. When you have no talent and no idea how to do your job, the safest thing to do is point fingers at others.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WANTED 1 FRIEND OR PET FOR SD. All work and no play.....………………………….

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect from a Hardy minion. Last CBD was his puppet boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sounds terrible. I wonder if there is any fraud happening there. The best thing you can do is report what you know. If there is any financial fraud happening it could possibly be a good payday for you. I can connect you to a former healthcare whistleblower that can show you how to proceed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who can we go to?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another person quit this week and a few more are close. Pretty soon it will no longer be a region, but a district

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described my manager. I wonder how many are out there?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does HR start looking into this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is protected. One of the untouchables.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why? bcus of her mentally insane status

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone know why she makes her husband listen in on the skype calls. She wont let him talk but he just listens. bizzarrrrrrrrrrrrr

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSM's watch out she's coming after u. she has a quota of getting rid of 2 of you by q2. she planned this out during the meetings in headquarters last week. she doesn't care about truth only she made up stories slandalizing reputations. she fucking makes up stories to send to HR. when does HR start questioning her? things are really upside down in this region. horrible place to work. when does she get off her manic phase & calms down. HELP!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSM's watch out she's coming after u. you should have heard her talk smak about the leadership team. she has a quota of getting rid of 2 of you by april. she planned this out during the meetings in headquarters last week. she doesn't care about truth only she made up stories ruining reputations. she fucking makes up stories to send to HR. when does HR start questioning her? things are really upside down in this region. horrible place to work. when does she get off her manic phase & calms down. SEATTLE REGION NEEDS HELP

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing new here. Seattle is not special. The only way these people can keep their jobs is to punish several and fire a couple every few years. If you are not whipping the masses then you are not doing your job the AZ way. How the fuck do you think she got where she is? It certainly isn't because she is a business genius or has great motivational leadership ability.
    Take no prisoners and get promoted.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite Steph stories are when she had the manager sit in her hotel bathroom while she held a regtional call and a close 2nd is when she was in Seattle and got caught in a mammoth lie. It went like this:
    The meeting was in reference to a widespread rumor about folks being placed on action plans
    Steph: "I never said that folks in the region are being placed on action plans and I need to know who shared that info with you because it is a lie
    Region: "It was Andrew that shared the info with us and he said you told him" BTW, Andrew was sitting just a few feet from Steph and her lazer stare at him could have melted ice

Keep in mind less than 2-weeks after that meeting several folks were let go

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Small change compared to New England or the S.E. where backstabbing and rumor mongering to destroy people's reputations is a sport. Lying is just a symptom here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about when in a regional meeting she made a dsm read her grandparent obituary TWICE While she stood in front of the room crying. dsm was let go shortly after that. obviously the dsm did not read the obituary well enough for her to keep him around.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure she wasn't having him read his own obituary? Sounds like it.