Second Round of Furloughs in May

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sick to my stomach. Who knows anything about this? Here we go again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greens fees just went up!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be slinging chicken and biscuits at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen for a living. If you’re lucky. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds delicious

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has an OCD problem playing with dirty balls. No ball washers on the course unless his masseuse is now doubling as his caddie and wipes ‘em clean after every shot

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!!! No more furloughs MORON!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big layoffs coming. Announcement coming soon!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be a permanent RIF.

30% in May, followed by bigger cuts in June. BioReference is going to try to survive by downsizing and significantly reducing their geographic footprint. The current model is unsustainable and there are no buyers. This is a desperation move. It will fail. All is lost. Prepare to serve chicken and biscuits at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. And don’t forget my spork when you bag up my bird. Y’all Good?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go stuff a chicken up your ass. BRLI owns the Northeast and you know it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic. BRLI is hemorrhaging cash and it’s now nothing but a liability. Their dream and last hope of selling what’s left to Quest Diagnostics is over, son. Just as your days are over in the clinical laboratory industry. We’ve got this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My phlebotomist was just furloughed for 6 weeks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your phlebotomist? We control the labor here, junior. You will do as you’re told. We are your superiors and you are a subordinate. Learn your place or we will take corrective measures.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She works in our department, not yours. Knock off the crap.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your stupid opinions are unimportant. No one cares about them, or you, as an employee or even as a human being. Hope this helps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go stuff a chicken up your ass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do go to the trouble of responding when you literally have nothing to say? Considering your lack of intelligence, it must take hours for you to get past the Captcha question. Hint: the dog is on the left. So give it a rest, son. We’ve got this.