Secuado launch-Syneos

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2020 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos posted opening in my city. There are others nationally with identical description calling on psych etc. is this direct on contract? Co car, low base, decent sz terr. to launch Secuado. Is this thing built to last? What’s general feeling of this launch/expansion. TIA

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share the base and bonus range for the position?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The base ranges probably depending on experience. Bonus potential at target 30 annually I believe.

Anyone have insight on working for Syneos? This position reports to Syneos DM.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

70s + 30

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want to psych relationships and they’re only paying in the 70s? That’s hilarious. This is going to be a revolving door

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager genuinely seems great so that is a trade off I will accept.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll buy that. I’m interviewing in Atlanta this week. Would you provide your managers initials?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Noven. The base was 68K for an experienced rep. They are heavy on J & J management.
    At meetings, they lined us up and had us present to the person across from you (like they do at J & J). Criticism on your presentation was immediate, harsh and public.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also worked at Noven. Base Pay was in the 60's - not the 70's.
    Toxic work environment - big time. Think bogus written warnings. HR violations, etc.
    I would avoid at all cost.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven closed its sales force years ago. I don’t get why we are seeing them pop up again

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA approved their Transdermal patch to treat schizophrenia.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven had HUGE HR issues. I know of at least one female who filed suit against them.
    Very toxic culture, is what I saw when I worked there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also worked at Noven. 12 calls per day was required. Manager wanted physician signature on every call.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

0% chance of that happening calling on psychiatrists -mostly in community mental health clinics. Seven is lofty

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 calls in Specialty were required. No excuses.
    There was also a requirement to stick to your routing no matter what.
    I can remember my manager calling me and asking why did you not work the routing on your routing plan yesterday?
    I had an opportunity to do a lunch at a top tier office.
    Constant micromanagement occurred at Noven.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the manager so I hope that you are wrong ha ha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the manager as well.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve had a managers. The one I liked the best during the interview process was by far the worst manager ever, by far. Don’t judge a book by the cover don’t assume all snakes are not poisonous, and sure make sure you have an extra scoop of ice cream on your chocolate cake tonight because you never know what tomorrow may bring. Good Luck

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear ya! I'll confirm or rebuke the 12 calls thing next week. Large territories...THAT could be the backbreaker.

-camel

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 calls per day confirmed.