See ya Pittsburgh Region!

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2016 at 8:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How fast can people get out of here!!!!???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAST Start or FAST Depart.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so envious of you. I have to get out of here. Wtf with this Pittsburgh manager

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'Witch' one are you talking about?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mean Eugene?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope not that one

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you leave, you could miss out on being featured in the next video or news story.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is more Koolaid served up in this area than anywhere else! Yep, just keep believing how great things are and how "smart" all of the leaders are. Who's next to jump?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The TBM's will be the only ones left to make all those face to face calls.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is him!!! Everyone has to take orders from him. He has no respect for his employees, their time or well-being. Working for him is abusive. The only ones left will be a few brown-nosers who don't know any better or who are too afraid to leave. His power-hungry, anger and madness needs to be addressed!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was taking about HER not HIM.... but now that you mention it , HE sounds a lot like HER.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if HR trolled CP, they wouldn't know who we are talking about. They can't read minds unfortunately. If they could, more of us would probably get fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a townhall meeting to address these issues. Friday at 5 o'clock.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear 2 more resignations are coming.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing next week.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single one of you that work at BI are losers. So glad I left this company. Just stopped back in here to remind you all that BI is the stale turd of the pharma industry. Get it while you can

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been workin real hard to get my name in one of them there news story emails. My family will be real proud!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL of the Pittsburgh management team should be required to enroll in the new LOS module:
    Positivecoach.org

This starts with the extremely inept CBD and then works it way down to the sad followers that are his management team. Mandatory training.

And DO NOT do this training during regular business hours or field time. You have been warned. You do this sh*% on YOUR own time. Or else....

I'm checking into an available recording for you. Don't even think about 8am or 4pm. That's valuable field time. Screw your family and screw you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to work you dirty rats! There are many Ashfield reps who would love to swoop in and take your job. You can be replaced! The CBD doesn't care about your personal life. That sh*t doesn't pay his bills and get him on mainstage. Tell your kids to suck it up, ES's children and wife come first!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pittsburg - known as the worst region for quality of life and work life balance, according to BI Times. CBD and KAM given a rating of 1 star (with 5 being the best). Put that advertisement in your news letter.