See ya Pittsburgh Region!

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2016 at 8:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob and Neal

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a lot of damage control going on now to try to smooth out the ruffled feathers from these types of comments. Too late! All of your "Mr Nice Guy" efforts are not sincere. We saw the real deal. You can't undo your reputation. Nice try, but respect for you is gone. Maybe you should "move on"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! "I appreciate you" might've counted many months ago. Already saw your true colors. It's completely meaningless now. No matter how much trouble you are in with HR. You've single-handedly destroyed the morale of this Region. And that's permanent....move on!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay tuned!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may hoping to be employee (twit) of the month for October!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WARNING: This thread will remain at the top of the Boehringer Ingelheim thread until we, your talented Pittsburgh Region representatives, see real change in our leadership team. Change it or move on!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! we will keep this at the top until we see change. Do you notice how many GREAT peope have left the Pittsburgh region? How can they not see the problem? We have a manager who has been called out with HR multiple times and NOTHING changes. We will continue losing good people until things change.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The arrogance of the management in Pittsburgh is incredible Really? Take a look in the mirror. total group of misfits!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADIOS Pittsburgh! Gonna double dip for a couple of weeks and get all I can out of you. Chow!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The theme song in PIttsburg region should be “Another One Bites the Dust”
    Wow what a terrific place to work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The strategy of this region in brilliant!! The more people who leave, the less severence will need to be paid. Those who stay, will need to hang on for the ride.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR here. I'm yawning. Move on, you are boring me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Little Napoleon has decided to join the conversation. Welcome DV!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhh, never an original thought. Just a silly follower (or should I say suck up!) of the evil leaders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very nice RW!!! Very nice. Another opening? Are you going for a record? Congratulations

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who did she scare off now?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hapoy Halloween Pittsburgh ! Geez what a SCARY region to work in. A couple of VERY scary people here for sure

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing changes. Somebody has something on someone

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this Been saying it for years