Seema is a drama queen

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2020 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ego maniac who said she is better than all the others because she was hired ahead of everyone else looking for that shit job. Cocky piece of shit she is

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is extremely nice. She is one of the rare women that likes to see other women succeed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Seema!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No male managers under her, that’s a bit alarming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has Maurico her micromanaging minion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that “contract boy”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he not a direct hire?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was the manager that handed his team “contracts” at a meeting. He supposedly told them if they didn’t sign it they would “see what happens.”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn’t always this bad but it rolls down hill. When you hire people who aren’t competent they have something to prove and ride their people to make themselves look good. But this dude is a tool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He did what??!! WOW! I’ve heard story’s about the DSLs under her and several others, the management culture doesn’t have a good reputation at all

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He made several demeaning remarks to reps and when they approached Seema she said it was him having trouble with the language. Concerns were raised to HR and swiftly swept under the rug.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR does nothing but cover for managers in this company, I’ve seen and heard this time and time again. Still unfortunate

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR are management’s bitches, and they all should be fired. The company is utter garbage.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RBDs protect their hires and lack the backbone to really do what is right. The company needs a shift in its mindset. The field keeps the lights on and for some reason the company doesn't see that in any division. The managers and up do not bring in a dime to this company. Most of the teams could run themselves and just need someone to approve expenses.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more, UCB rep over the last 10+ years will catch-up with them by the end of 2023. They better pray Bkz is given the green light in the U.S. this year or it’s bye bye for old ass Cimzia

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The field pays the bills as we run multimillion dollar territories and Management pretends they’re responsible for it. These DSLs are a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! When they say "I am so tired of selling Cimzia." When did you sell a single kit?!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel awful for the people that stayed in derm that thought they might get a retention bonus. It’s been “on the table” for months from what I was told and it still hasn’t happened. Now with the budget crisis it most likely won’t. They shouldn’t have done that to them unless they knew they could pull it off.