Selling a drug that doesn’t work

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2020 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your complaining! You are making big bucks and have not been laid off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s making big bucks :p

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You never will. And mediocrity seems to be your way of doing things. If only you put half the effort into your job as you do these boards you might actually be making worth while money. Clearly this has been and will continue to be your work ethic wherever you end up. You have no pride in what you do or even in the person you are. Can’t motivate a person who lacks motivation. Can’t help someone who just bitches and complains all of the time. Seriously feel bad for your pathetic ass. I hope you didn’t procreate!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug is joke. We don’t even know how it works. Pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^ what he said

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actual employees could use a healthy dose of respect

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining and be grateful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi everyone. I’m looking at a field opportunity with men’s bathhouses of America on the West Coast. Any insight? Are minorities given priority? Do they do AIDS and drug screen? Thx

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this even mean?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit background check? Pretty sure none of these people had any need to do that prior to coming here

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread speaks to your maturity. Your 7th grade assumption that CP is for gossip explains you more than any psychologist could. It only exists for the reasons you state because you cannot think at an adult level. Typical anonymous poster who is real brave behind a keyboard. If more people actually acted like adults, this site would be useful. It's not because the maturity level of posters like you have remained at 13 years old. What an excellent example you are, lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guys who just posted anonymously, hahaha what a joke, there is more truth on this board then there has ever been at MTPA

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says another anonymous guy!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of fired former disgruntled employees on here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No still work here, sadly, trying my best to leave

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these other people left for great opportunities and yet you are still there. I’m shocked nobody has snagged you up. You sound like such a prize and a true asset that any organization would be so lucky to have join them. One can only imagine what the issue might be.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who left here, left any opportunity that wasn’t MTPA, anything to get away, some were better, most were just anything but here. Trust me the fact that you defend this place is proof that you are a piece of crap. The fact that I hate it here, is proof that I’m not. Just waiting for the right opportunity, I will keep “entering my 4.5 calls a day’ until it comes along.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With ALL the people who have left for better or any opportunity, and the fact that you are still here...yeah, I'd say you're a piece of crap, and other potential employers know it, hence your non movement. Lol, defend yourself all you want, no one else wants you, and your days here are numbered with your falsified calls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your continued failed attempts to gaslight a group are so funny. You may be able to manipulate individuals but you’re really struggling here in a group and watching you become unglued is telling. Please continue to exhibit exactly everything wrong with this place so others are aware of what they may be getting into if they come here. If you are in any way unsure, YOU are the problem