Selling all of my stock

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bought stock when it was cheap as shit and now I am selling it all because there is no use in holding on to a pile of shit. I can't keep watching it as it makes me want to puke. Best case- drug is approved and I still won't be able to sell shit. What will our goal be- 2 rx's a week.. Couldn't ask for much more from a date rape drug that is going to be sold to psychiatrist that see people who want to claim that they have fibro. to get there hands on this drug. I can't believe I fell for this company bull shit in the first place. I am embarrased of myself at this point.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gaining the fibro indication was always about pushing off label use in the extremely large and lucrative "pain" market. FDA knows this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad you sold your stock when you did...... how did that work out for you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funyy thing is that you really don't work here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than all those idiots who had no faith in the company when it was $.85 Now I've made a bunch of cash and they're all talking about how my ass tastes! Cheers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Jesus for my ESPP!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please be careful. The naysayers and imbeciles are like roaches on this board!
    Jazz will be around for many, many years. It would be a pity to bail out, and 6 months later come to your senses, and know you made an awful mistake. From our perspective, we will simply just hire quality replacement people! My advice (to most of you decent reps) is to stay the course, and let the garbage go!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, how STUPID do you look n sound now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a dumb ass...i wonder how pissed this person is now