Selling Lupron:Best Part Time Job In Pharma

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, if you had a professional job (no, pharma sales is not truly a professional job), then you would be expected to wear panty hose. Show me a bare legged female lawyer and I'll show you a real estate attorney......see what I am getting at?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came over here when abbott got Lupron from TAP. I had been working for TAP selling Lupron for over 7 years before Abbott took us over. My base was $109K at that time. Since then my pay raises have been horrible. Almost 3 years later my base is a little under $115K. That's less than a 2% increase a year. This place sucks. I never had a pay increase under 3.6% when we were TAP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat. Real women wear panty hose and are more sexy because of it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's ole sweet tits?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so few Lupron reps these days? Are they phasing you guys out?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lupron reps dont work - they shop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott Sales Rep's be cautious as you're being monitored by big brother. I'm glad you tell it as it is, but really...don't you think most sales rep's should know what drug they are pushing and how many lives have been lost or destroyed by it's liquid poison (mercury, aresenic, nickel etc)? My sister was destroyed by taking this drug and she was only 46 and healthy prior to it. According to the FDA you have some serious issues and many EU countries are now joining in to take this to Congress, even your own complaints department shared some insider info on lack of data for long term side effects. Drugs are to be SAFE and yes you do have protocol to follow-up on post marketing data...but your company has failed. OH yes, speaking of data, how much was overlooked by your wonderful CAPA system (Exception Report) to allow failing data to be allowed...I think it's called OOS results. Please educate your doctors as they have no clue how to treat patients with side effects and change your package insert from "reversible to potential irreversible". Thank you

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay so people die, at least we make money and keep our CEO happy. You are right we are drug pushers and who cares about side effects, our job is like being a pimp, set the drug up with the stupid doctors and they find the victims, they are just following our BS, so doctors are idiots that is how we make our money at abbott and I'm not going to tell them the truth you're the idiot!!!! This is in honor of my CEO MILES WHITE YOU ROCK BRO!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay people, I'm a sales rep for another company and I'm appauld at the unprofessional mentality of Abbott people, you should be ashamed of yourselves. That poor person who pleaded to ask you to educate the doctors is a "consumer" and by law you have an obligation to report adverse effects. Stay at Abbott and I hope not to see you on my rounds. Remember who holds your name in the book of judgement!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We haven't sold OOS since 2007 and we didn't have studies with results then...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lupron ruined my life too. was prescribed for severe endometriosis and it completely ruined my memory. this drug is unsafe and prescribed too freely

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG I ditto this tread and I was spot on about the dm in charlotte who spends more time at her kids school than working with her reps, and her amozon rep out of new bern who actually thinks men find her attractive. Watch this quote pulled in less than 24 hours because I am spot on

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be more appalled by your shitty spelling.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least we are not sh....y people

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the rep in charleston sc? the offices really luv him

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please bring on the layoffs i cant stand selling this drug only benefit is that we only have to work part time. Its so bad even trelstar is doing better than lupron

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys still around? Massive layoffs and contract reps are coming quickly. Ready??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Reilly still around? Was a DM in Seattle

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's ole sweet tits these days??