Selling off oximetry ?

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2017 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear its happening.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking to sell off entire Medical Supplies piece. No surprise here. Question becomes can they sell the whole thing together (huge challenge) or in pieces?

If it goes in pieces, expect VC's to be part of this feast and in those cases, they will need to keep field sales. If bought by existing device companies, "synergies" translates to cuts of field sales, etc.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bloomberg is reporting all of medical supplies is on the table. Given yesterday's reorg (yes another one) looks like some rats are deserting the ship and the company is dressing the pig up in a tutu to sell. Strap in and hang on if you want, but I know we will all get screwed and not see a dime so I'm looking elswhere

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

medtronic has confused the fuck out of everyone with their acronyms and name changes of every single COV division since the acquisition. curiosity is if only oximetry gets spun off, or the entire RMS business coupled with PMR goes? What about surgical?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering we just lost UPMC, Stanford, Cedars and Cooper I'm sure it's not looking good .