Selling Rebif?

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an offer from the contract company and need some "honest" feedback about selling your product? Why were these new territories created? Please give pros and cons to this position. Each job has them and I do need a job. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need a job like the rest of us just take it. Horrible goals, low morale, bizarre managers, and no sense of reality.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the set-up between Serono & PSS rep? We are told we own the territory but obviously there are current reps in these same geographies. Different doctors? Why such a small PSS sales force?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What contract co is doing the hiring?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis is hiring, the reps are being fired by Serono to increase the voice. They actually think a new device is a big deal. I would imagine since all the good reps went to medical that is a way to phase out the loser reps who have done nothing for a long time with less expensive reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you guys stopped promoting Rebif. I havnt seen a rep in a year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thinking about accepting a Rebif contract position with Publicis. Pros/cons? I like the flex time. I know the pay. Other thoughts?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want a nice Part Time job you should go for it. There are always haters on this board but the vast majority of Serono's KAMs are good people and will be fun to work with.