Selling The Ta-Tas

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derp derp

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They promote the small implants (A - C), elite sales force focuses on the larger implants and gets paid$$$$

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG. If you are making under 150K, you are probably on a plan and it's probably time to go. 150K on the low end, good years looking at 250K-300K. 180K is a solid year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like $110k at plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No
    This is med surg, not aesthetics

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Botox therapeutic is

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is cracking me up!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

110K at plan? How is that possible if at plan, 100%, is $16,000 x 5? Tell me...If your base is $80,000-$100,000 then at plan means you are bringing in $160,000-$180,000. Let's get real here. This is simple math.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get paid less for smaller implants. Only the reps in Vegas and Jersey sell a lot of the huge implants and get paid very well. They need to stop using cc’s to calculate productivity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol a-c? Pretty sure they don't sell breast implants by cup size Dr. 90201.

400cc 350cc not a b c. Run along kiddo.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine had to be removed. One was leaking and caused me to become the sickest I have ever felt. Don't do it. Night sweats weight loss so sick

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking advice from those with inaccurate zip code knowledge is ill advised. Beverly Hills is 90210. 90201 sounds like the valley, ewwww.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sizes are the most popular now a days? Is there an age limit for these products?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

350-550 cc. Smaller for men’s pec implants