Selling to IBSA Contract In Negotiations

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:04 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. The original stock holders and executive officers finally have control (don't feel sorry for Vimal, he made out like a bandit). And just because they are greedy they will continue to drive the stock price down to about $4.80 a share, buy another 2% of shares, then sell out at $11 a share. IBSA is a big Swedish company in over 80 countries and looking to make their mark in the U.S. They are buying the ion-exchange resin particles technology to complement their soft-gel technology. They will scrap Adzenys, Cotempla and the sales force. I recommend that you read the entire Form 10-Q document filed with the SEC by Neos on 8-9-18. Here is a small excerpt.

"These stockholders may be able to determine all matters requiring stockholder approval. For example, these stockholders, acting together, may be able to control elections of directors, amendments of our organizational documents or approval of any merger, sale of assets or other major corporate transaction. This may prevent or discourage unsolicited acquisition proposals or offers for our common stock that you may believe are in your best interest as one of our stockholders."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you get this info? I can’t find anything about it online

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right...nice try. Actually I'd have to say it's more of a "hunch" and....These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.