Selling vaccines, do you have to lack critical thinking skills?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2018 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering. Seems like a strange product. Given the data showing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You write like this^ and question the critical thinking skills of others?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto! Such an idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know. We are so much smarter than all the other divisions!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. It doesn’t take much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territories could easily be twice as big. No one needs a vaccine rep in more than 6-12 times a year. Going and counting inventories in peds offices that have been ordering vaccines forever to try and help them manage their stock. Give me a break.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you about the PEDs. A third grader could go in there and hold their hands and keep the Prevnar train running relatively smoothly. Hire newby cheerleaders and beta males right out of college to cover PEDs.

As for the adult offices, the sky is the limit. That's where the selling is 1000x harder than pushing pills, in my experience. Let us focus on selling and I'd actually like this job. No more account babysitting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most comedic thread ever. Bunch of morons that sell products that hurt people, and have no critical thinking skills to sell something else.

Bunch of r*****s with no original thinking, and think money is everything in life.

Thanks for the laughs !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, thank you for the laughs, self righteous know it all with a messiah complex. Thank you for showing your true colors and serious mental disorder all in one post.

Have a merry Christmas worshipping yourself .......if you don't get too sick due to not vaccinating.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize peds was all this division called on for years up until a couple of years ago. Best job ever.....count vials, go to gym, get nails done, go home, get check!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I do. I was busting my ass pushing protonix, altace, zosyn, and effexor xr while being envious of vaccines.

Times have changed and now vaccines is quite challenging.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the chances adult reco is voted down? Would signal a cut of at least half of the salesforce, if it happened.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, remember all the people we grew up with that died of polio? What about all our friends who suffered with mumps?

No, I don't either because it didn't happen.

Vaccines cause adults.

Jackasses like you should be sterilized. Go shoot up a pizza parlor or claim the world is flat. Trumpfucker.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir, just won the biggest losers award. Hands down, the biggest idiot to ever post on CP. Well done. Now go crawl back into your bunker.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccines are dangerous and should be outlawed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viral diseases are far more dangerous and way more contagious than vaccines.

Sad thing is there’s only one cure for stupidity and it doesn’t come in vaccine form.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad that vaccines keep idiots like this alive. I guess the anti Vaxxers are the only way to weed the dumb people out of society

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm as suspicious of everything as anyone. However, I do allow the facts and common sense to dictate my conclusions. If you're against all vaccines you are terminally brainwashed and mentally impaired.

Also, calling people "trumpfucker" is exactly the same thing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, dude. You still don't believe that a jet hit the pentagon, you trumpfucker. You still believe everything InfoWars tell you. You are a sheep.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chickenshit ho mo janitor from political board Eat my nutz