Selling

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not yet....stay tuned

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to be a partial buyout w/ divestiture. Too much overlap. And nobody wants to bring a dinosaur back from the dead.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. As a company you also can’t keep pumping life support into your old ass fossil. Something has to give.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully a buyout still coming.....Zimmer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a good one, actually you may be right and Sunny Yi is brokering the deal as he is now peddling for ZB!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go and look to 1st qtr for a major change for EO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please just sell this piece of Ortho garbage and get it done already. Fucking disaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmon and let’s sell this sinking ship!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to buy this POS sinking ship. Not even worth a boat anchor. Chris, why so mopy? Things just aren’t the same after you left me for dead.
    Miss you,
    Lurchy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sinking ship? Are you kidding me? We have screws, plates AND staples!!!!! Doc, let me show you, righty tighty lefty loosey. See. No innovation? The hell you say these sets are circa 1995 and still have some life on em. What’s that? You’ve seen this same stuff from the past 3 reps in the territory? No! See I’m cool and you should buy from me because I bring the best burritos for lunch. What’s that? You only do an ankle a year. We can increase that elective load for you magically and I’ll help you while making my quota. Wait for it.....here’s Panta for that every so often case as well. See a winning bag right? NOT

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try a seafood tower and some tits all up on the doctors face. Maybe you’ll get a case. Just saying.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fluffy move rearing it's not so ugly head! That's all that may work for "No Integrity" Reps...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking nerve away from EO in 2020 should be the biggest clue you could get!!!!!! The only door opener we had is now gone and so is EO.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EO should be gone, its a Neuro and AWC company. Why do you all want to be bottom feeders in the EO space. Kill it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 options only now for EO.

Integra pony’s you some $$ and buys a real state of the art Ortho company and products .

Or most likely to happen, put the EO division out to pasture, and sell It off

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go...masking from corporate that nothing is happening. Bullishly. They have stripped/separated every good product from EO. Managers are switching over and even RD for ankle left. Writing on the wall. Time to haul ass

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheepish way to get rid of El Lurcho...I like it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are thinking about employment here and being courted by management PLEASE don't come here. Worst culture in Ortho by far. They will tell you we have a great bag, but it's an outdated sack of shit. No contracts anywhere and it will be up to you to get products in the OR. THEN management will ask you how you spent your day.......was it in lunches or dinners to get your surgeon to surgery without a contract. Why don't you sell anything? First, nobody cares about a second rate product, second Integra is not on contract anywhere

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true....so true. And I hear they are pulling product from ortho. Looks like a buyout to me. Go elsewhere

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and sooooooo true. Nothing in the pipe and nothing on the horizon. If you have a job, especially with a stable company, don’t waste your time and income (even if it’s lower) to come here. You will be promised the moon and the stars and end up with crap. In your bank account and your bag!