Sema Launch

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are the 2’s not launching?!? Thought the whole reason for reorg was less silos? No we are back to competing against one another. Great move Novo!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you even want to launch it? Has the company EVER put itself in a position to successfully launch a drug? You would be launching a drug in which over 50% of your customers would be new. Formulary coverage will not be that great...and the list goes on and on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think you can take on Trulicity?

Last week you told me that once per week was not important. Now it is?

Last week you said only use Victoza because of the heart. Now it's no big deal?

Jeff sells Victoza. Lenny sells sem. I like Jeff better.

Don't give me that Victoza for current patients (dont switch) but sem for new patients.

Good luck. You need it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For 3 years I've been careful to not poop on QW. If you did, you made that bed.

Sema will be #1 glp-1 in 5 years...easy.

Ps: sema is coming to market with CV data - a simple epir will take care of that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F-Off Troll!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the Lilly rep whose company just laid off 3500 people. And just why did that happen? You will see very soon.

Mic drop just happened. In case you didn't hear that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy that just drank his 3rd glass of Novo Koolaid before lunch.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, Doug, stop with the "Must Win Battles" bs. We are all grown ass adults and professionals... we don't need corporate jingoism like we are working in some boiler room in Hoboken.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Trulicity is cleaning your clock, yet Lilly is cutting reps.

Know what this means? Manpower not needed to drive demand. Formulary drives demand.

I hope u have a gang of pal docs who will do prior approvals for you. Otherwise, sem is in a world of hurt.

2018 PBM contracts have been signed and u ain't on them.

Keep drinking your Koolaid. Cause this is about to get turbulent.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!! What will I do???? I'm so terrified....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do have a gang of pal docs who will do PA's. Unfortunately, come January, I'll no longer be calling on them. Instead, I'll be driving 3 hours to call on docs I've never met. Good times ahead!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you could quit and find a new job??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like me too! New docs every launch!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing wing nuts believe it is their awesome core visual aid and compelling message that sells scripts
    Market access believe it's their contracting that sells scripts
    We have a market access and a marketing guy running the org...which is why they don't know the secret sauce. Marketing and access will drive volume but the difference maker is the rep and their relationship with the docs they call on.

All the managed care and detail pieces featuring Wanda the Diabetic mean squat if you're locked out of the office.

In an era of declining access they choose to once more throw the game board up in the air. They make these issues worse.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so sick of this standard reply.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. It's so weak. It's right up there with "if you don't like this country, leave."

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not like it, but there's at least some truth to it. If you plan to sit around, complain, and wait for the company to bend to your will and do things your way, you're going to end up disappointed. That's simply reality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is also reality is I have a wife, kids, a mortgage and I live in an area where the only decent paying jobs are other poorly run shit storms. This job would be 10 times better if it were run reasonably even half the time. The hope is that some how, some way, this all gets back to the decision makers. I long ago stopped speaking up in person as the only thing it got you was retaliation and your career limited. The beauty of CP is it's anonymity. We can speak truth to power without fear of reprisal.