Senhance rumors

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2019 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

starting to hear some hospitals being approached about Senhance.. any feedback about this robot? Have heard mixed reviews from my surgeons who have tried it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are hiring a US sales force now.

Not heard a whole lot about it other than it is reusable instrumentation and costs around $350.00 per case to operate. The system is about 1.4m

Indications are in GYN / General / Colorectal for now..........

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transenterix has had a US sales force since Oct 2017. They have increased the sales head count by a few, but nothing note worthy. What they have increased is a bunch of useless middle management guys.

Senhance is being poorly received. There are no mixed reviews.

Any doubters out there should listen in on the Q2 earnings report most likely out in August. It appears as if Transenterix will declare no US sales for a second quarter in a row. Only 4 sold in the US to date over a 20 month period now. It’s DOA! They will be looking to offload this technology soon for whatever value they can get in return for the aging tech. The experiment is coming to an end.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want real feedback. Just ask the General Surgeons who do have the Senhance at their accounts.
    These are the accounts that have purchased, LSU, Florida Hospital, Pascack Valley, and UPMC. These are the accounts that use Senhance but are not buying, Flagler, and Buffalo. This honestly says it all.

Fantasy time is over.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard from an account who is trying to leverage Transenterix against Intuitive that they are lowering their price to under $1m for the purchase of the Senhance. That’s a 500k price drop.
    IMO this tactic is smart but also too late. This is a sign that the end is coming for this company.

Good thing for me doctors still choose the best clinical options, at least most of them do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?
    How about this recent sales in Germany? SH was sold for $2.2mil.
    Also, in Japan SH was just approved for broader indication than DV. That's telling!
    It's just a matter of time before SH starts eating DV's market share in the US.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haptic feedback, eye tracking, 3mm instruments, reusable instruments, and much more.
    Senhance Experience at Pascack Valley Medical Center - Hackensack, NJ, USA

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senhance Experience at Pascack Valley Medical Center - Hackensack, NJ, USA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Only 1 sale..Pope and Slattery are cashing in millions buddy! This is not a real company, it’s a SCAM. And you are holding that bag!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. LOL. Ask why Pascack bought Senhance over an Intuitive or better yet ask the IDN in Tennessee that was responsible for buying it. Love the video where Trivedi keeps calling this 1st Gen technology. LOL.

Ask why Pascack is also bringing in a Davinci now. Ask why Trivedi, and his dear buddy are the only ones using it and for the other surgeons they are bringing in a Davinci.

Also, ask why Hackensack Hospital didn’t buy one??? Sometimes things aren’t as crystal clear as you think.

One more. This one is good. Why was the last US sale, Pascack Medical Center 9 months ago.

Actually, one more. EVERYONE STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROWS EARNINGS REPORT WHERE ZERO US SALES ARE ANNOUNCED.

Seriously, this is the last one. Lots of good rumors going on that you guys have dropped your price from 1.4 m to 750,000.00 or will lease the product for an evaluation period. That strategy worked out well at Buffalo and Flagler. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You suck. I’m sure your next post will something derogatory to try and discredit me, but you should focus on trying to sell this POS

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haptic feedback? LOL.. not nearly as impressive as it was with my PlayStation 1 20 something years ago.
    Put the marketing piece down.

Regarding Hackensack, ask the Chairman of Surgery, the Director of Robotics, Dr Michael Stifleman, and the Dr Pereira, Chief of Surgery what they think of the Senhance.

Tomorrow’s Earnings Report will clear up all the nonsense you are spouting.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DV doesn't have even that. lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that third rate Transenterix reps come on the Intuitive forum to talk about their shit product that NO US hospital wants to buy. Meanwhile on the TRXC thread, no one is posting anything. I mean no one.

Curious....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on your 1 robot sale idiot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DV is garbage with lots of issues. The monopoly is over.

This Surgical Robot Promises A Quicker Recovery, But There Are Risks | NBC Nightly News

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://ir.transenterix.com/news-releases/news-release-details/transenterix-inc-reports-operating-and-financial-results-0

Transenterix 2nd quarter ER

-1 robot sale- Global Q2
    -2 robot sales Global- YTD
    -0 US robot sales- YTD
    -0 US robots sold since November 18
    -3.7m revenue earned this quarter.
    -FDA articulation submission pulled back. -No Articulation in foreseeable future
    -Only 10 months left of operational capital

Davinci’s Q2 earnings
    250 bots placed. Yeah the monopoly is over. Lol

I’m sorry, you had something important to say. The unemployment line is calling your name.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had the opportunity to witness a case recently. Oh boy. It is clear that the technology in this robot has not been flushed out. Why would doctors subject their patients to this inferior type of surgery. I didn’t believe it before but I’ll say it now. This company is the next Computer Motion.