Senior Sales Rep, Salary Range

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBU hired day one with 10 years ophthalmic experience and I started at 108k base. Up to 115k base now after 2 merit increases.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows OBU is basically primary care. You're lucky to get what you're getting

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is harsh but true. Opthomics is not specialty. It's basically primary care with one product. Sorry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First learn how to spell ophthalmics. Second, please. I've worked in Ophthalmology for well over a decade and sold everything from drops to injectables. It's NOT PC

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really close.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because injectable biologics are PC? Then so is everbody else here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Selling eye drops in strip malls to LensCrafters is

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like "not selling eye drops" if you look at 2017 sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think by Primacy Care they meant is easy. Just show up and talk about last nights Bachelor episode. It’s the easiest job that any 8th grader can do. There is no strategy involved and there are about 5 things you’re allowed to say. It’s boring and elementary. Getting paid almost $200k total per year makes this the biggest scam of a job and I think Shire is a bunch of fools for paying that much. Many even made over $200 which is ridiculous for one product

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaaaaaa.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true, even when KK was here the difference is appalling. I know a numerous men with less experience and no awards with higher salaries. It's disgusting!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person just does not understand. Prob a home office person who has never sold anything and does IT or Concur or manages folks who actually PAY THE BILLS FOR THE COMPANY.

Sales people pay the bills. Please remember that and support our teams.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU about $85K. All other BU’s $100k+.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, not really. as much as you may want it to be.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU pushing pills. Other divisions, RARE DISEASE