Sensible school protection plan in action today

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, May 22, 2018 at 8:55 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you lie and misrepresent my position.

I'm thrilled that it worked there but the problem is if it hadn't worked, if the shooter had gotten past one officer it would have been potentially disastrous.

The maximum level of protection is with multiple armed adults, not just one Lone Ranger without a Tonto.

That's the heart of my argument. That and not every school can spend money on a cop at school.

And for you to proclaim that it works is way overblown. It has worked in 1 out of 3 recent incidents. You like that success rate? I know you're the zero probability kid but cmon!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERY school needs a secured patrolled perimeter.10ft chain link fence with barb wire and motion detectors There would be only one entrance into facility and there would be armed guards and metal detectors at that ONLY entrance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, pie in the sky idea but not every school can spend that kind of money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Children's lives aren't worth it ? You fools wanted an answer and i gave it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly and then there's the fact that our schools would look and feel like prisons.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you'd feel right at home ex con :D:D:D:D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t have it both ways. Looks and feelings are at the bottom of the list re: safety.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fail! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

10. Vagitarian

Like your Texas answer, who is going to pay for all of this? Not every school district can afford it Sparky!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we can. You present a false choice.

If we arm teachers we can have safe schools and leave them as they are in appearance. We don't have to turn them into prisons but your take is emblematic of liberal "solutions".

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gave a very poor and ineffective answer. As for kids lives? We make sensible cost trade offs all the time.

13. Vagitarian

Texas has that law. Apparently the state is so disorganized it wasn't implemented. :rolleyes:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision to implement was left up to the local school system. TX is much better run than CA. :p

15. Vagitarian

So your perfect system has a major flaw? LMFAO ! :cool:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! Wrong again! :rolleyes:

17. Vagitarian

Then why didn't it work :p

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Local district didn't use it, fool! :p:p:p

19. Vagitarian

Which means the system has a major flaw in allowing local districts to use or not use their policy.

Thanks for proving my point. You're dismissed, get a good night's sleep, see you in class tomorrow. :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool would think that allowing for local control is a mistake. The only mistake was on the part of the local district for not implementing the policy that was allowed. Does Cali mandate that every school have a guard as your county does? Or are you playing the idiotic hypocrite again? :rolleyes: