Sept. Bonus?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2017 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the date?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

god chance it is not coming at all, numbers are way down thanks to cyber incident

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a response from bonus mailbox saying the 15th

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet, plan on taking my wife out on the town to celebrate the bonus arrival. Maybe mini golf then a sit down dinner at McDonald's. With the remaining 5 bucks I'll but some resume paper.

Our target bonus and payouts are hands down the worst in the industry. And the VP trip? Total joke, you are imprisoned with the very people you dislike for 4 days whilst attending mandatory gatherings. Joke

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like nothing has changed at Mother...They always had the very worst bonuses and trips in the industry, all the while as their idiot managers shouted at meetings, "You are hands down the very best sales force in the industry!!" While all the other big pharmas were letting their reps take docs to basketball games, concerts, golf outings etc., mother Merck prohibited all of the above...

FU MERCK!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget to save money for Crooked Hillary's new book it is discounted 40% even before release.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, no more LER titles, bonus cut 5k, no stock, minimal merit increase, salary cap towards pension, increased health costs, trivial cell reimbursement, lesbo Subie wagon fleet car, no promotions. Sooo disappointing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a good toilet read during my next district meeting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use the pictures as primary wipes!