Sept?

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on in September?
    What news are they going to announce? Any insight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kowa is buying us!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the contrary- the interim analysis failed to show benefit to date, and more importantly, AZ finally launching EPANOVA!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager, told me to start puting out my resume and cover my tracks. She said it doesn't look good for us and the severance package isn't going to be generous.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs in Sept?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree, that something is up. My manager has started cancelling field rides for September. He has never done that before and he is very quite on the communications front.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine didn't schedule ANY ride alongs for Sept
    Said things might be changing so no reason to send out a schedule.
    What's going on?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever thought your manager is probably just interviewing on their own?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with the manager conference call next week?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a managers meeting next week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have an update on what's going on with the company?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So people pretend here l that they work for Amarin?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently, a lot of people post anonymously here (myself included), however a cursory look at the company's stock price and volume over the course of the last 2-3 trading days, coupled with the fact that the Short interest in the company's stock is the lowest that it's been in a couple or more years would seem to me to indicate that something is in the works, and that that "something" is an event or information that is in no way negative. Information (both good and bad) about Amarin has always seemed to have leaked to a nefariously privileged group of investors/traders in advance of official announcements. My gut says that the share price increase and above average volume of shares traded in the last few days portends somthing good in the works. Time will tell.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell 'pretends' to work for Amarin! You're full of it, if you think that is a good thing!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

September came and went and nothing happened. Scripts just keep growing.
    All these short sellers...i mean "Amarin reps" posting FUD for no reason. How about October? You folks have any tall tales for October?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it ain't looking good folks. Reduce it looks like a bomb. Well get the resumes ready

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Reduce-IT name has been changed to Redice-IT. Did you not get the memo? Do you ever look in your In Box?