September asshole of the month award

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2019 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This prestigious award is bestowed on all managers, directors and VPs that hold their subordinates accountable for things they can't control or impact

Think about this next time you write a PIP!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager here... We need to save ourselves FIRST!!! If we need to get rid of you to do that, then we'll do that!! You are easily replaced, and your impact on you and your family is irrelevant.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys have made that VERY obvious in the past!!! Nothing new here. You guys and gals are sooo classy!!

What are you doing on CafePharma at this hour? Aren't you supposed to be at work, or whatever you call work?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All i hear is fart noise in this thread. Braaaaptppppppppptttt

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just an example of the intelligence of today’s managers...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka’s Managers are known to be incompetent, unintelligent, useless, obnoxious, unrealistic, mean, stupid, and moronic. Other companies know their reputations and the only people that come here are the ones that have run out of options. Are you looking to leave? If not, then you are a total idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot the RDs!!! Man can they talk!!! They know everything but have no answers!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh they have answers,
    stupid ones but they are answers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of, is S Johnson still the Okc DM?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree, anyone who comes to mind?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am unaware of any RD with the initials "BS"...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troy and Shawn both love hearing themselves talk

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add to that the guy in CA!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful, I heard they want to shoot you in the leg to slow you down so they can fire you because you aren't making your Calls!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.) Then they can fire all of us. Nobody makes 8-9 legitimate, face-to-face calls. The access has significantly declined over the years. Besides, what value do we bring to physicians at this point? Why should they spend their time with us? What is new? We have worn out our welcome a long time ago. Any subsequent call after the initial product introduction has a diminishing return. Just look at Rexulti...

2.) Otsuka will NEVER figure out who I am. CP protects privacy. And even if Otsuka would figure out who I am, I really don’t care...The only thing worth staying for is the generous 401k contribution. I have a lucrative side business that I do 3 days a week which generates enough income to sustain my entire family and pays for my kids college. My offices are happy too, because they see less of me. I have a partner, and the Lundbeck dick...so that is plenty...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, go to work, your doctors and patients are counting on you to deliver the all-important messages, Haha...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, those "messages" and "positive tension" ...Nobody has ever explained tom me what positive tension does for a doctor!!