Serious Discussion Taro-Sun

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2019 at 2:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are the chances that Sun will want to takeover completely. UB is a Sun man. He has no incentive in making us grow stronger. What if Sun buys the remainder of Taro and dumps the whole TARO sales force?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt it. Taro is doing better than Sun.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way, you should interview. This place is too dysfunctional to stay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the right direction, but the wrong order. The majority of the Taro sales team will be history by April 1, managers and TMs. Certainly the deadwood on the second floor making all of the negative noise about the CFO will be over. Then maybe Sun will acquire the balance of Taro. Note that the minority owners in Israel may want to keep it just as it is. Focus on the profitable business and rid the company of the non-productive brand business. You cannot make money in brands without having any brands to sell. You do not need a sales force for commodity generics.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the deadwood who is costing money with all the turnover.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

say what?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no minority remaining. Sun has full operational control over us. I do not think there is anyone to question Suns decision making at this point. Taro board directors are a joke. It is likely too expensive to run two separate companies. I am hearing about lot of changes at Sun and thinking now must be the time when they will merge the Taro business under SUn. Did you hear about the potential lay off at Sun ) may be this number also includes Taro). It is time to move on but it is better to choose something than just walk out. I think we may hear more things in the coming days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, the lazy Americans are the minority here. We will hire only brown and Asian applicants.
    You need very much to understand my friend, you will bow and kiss my sandal and I will not help you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are talks of Taro layoffs not Sun.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is what I thought. Does anyone know anything more?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there is a list of some sort.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taro is finished by April 1. Taro TMs will interview and compete for territories. Compete or fold.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope everyone is interviewing...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, indeed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are our chances for survival as an independent company? Is the company going to exist in the next 2 months or everything will be under the umbrella of Sun?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is looking at options for taking over Taro.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think so or is this a fact?