Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 2015?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 201

I thought this company was stable a year ago and now I don't. After the way we were treated in D.C., I feel completely differently. I now see how we are not valued, and they could not care less about us. Japanese companies only care about the execs and how much money they are bringing in. It's not about the employees the way European Companies are. I hear Lundbeck is WAY better and they value their employees. Many of us may be without a job next year. Brex will be $1,000 a month and Aripiprazole will be $100. Do you think Obamacare and managed care will pay for Brex???? I don't think so.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 201

Your value is to be in your territory M-F from 8 - 5 and make at least 8.5 calls/day. Oh, and I forgot....cater lunches and do dinners in the evenings.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the issue with your partner?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you care?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What he and his lover do in the privacy of their own home is their business only! Hope you and your partner works things out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Brex is not priced at a VERY competitive price, with a GREAT co-pay card, it will die a quick death. The real question will be, is why should a doc use it? What will be the compelling reason to Rx it over the many out there?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Priced right? Lol... they jacked up Abilify 16% in the last full year of its patent. Taro and his advisors only care about profit. I agree with the last post, Brex will NEVER make it. Compete against generic Abilify? Just wait till 5-6 generics for it hit the market. Time to dust off the resume and at least look around if you want to stay in this lame industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't think there will be layoffs after it goes generic, you are very naive. Look at every company that was in the same situation. Ours is no different no matter what anybody says.

/thread

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need some of us to sell Brex. The problem is Brex will be $1200 and Abilify will end up being $45.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$45? More like $15

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After a year…yes…$25 or so. I think at first it will be 50% off, it will continue to go down. Brex will be over $1,000 with Obamacare….which do you think will get filled?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are so many people going back to BMS? Maybe they know something?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do tell. A higher up CH went back. No one seems to know why???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dummy, they went back because all they had to do was stay a year to keep their sign on bonus. We had 2 in our district get recruited back as soon as they hit 12 months.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now about 10 months away! The clock is ticking.....tick, tock......tick, tock...

How does the future look to you know?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anyone else interviewing or looking to leave? Do you think we will have jobs next April?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick, tock...Tick, tock....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon, my pretty......soon!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have 4 or 6 months.