Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 2015?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 201

The rumor I am hearing from a very reliable manager is February of 2015.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Serious question: Why would I want to join Otsuka if Abilify goes generic in 201

I have a friend in the home office. She told me the exact same date. Sad and scary at the same time!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a person who is turning into a terrible manager that was previously AZ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree I heard no layoffs--people are leaving.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers know nothing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April of 2015. Right now I feel like a prisoner of ISIS and I know what is coming....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny! Tick tock, tick tock......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're expecting to get your head sliced off?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avanir? You are kidding me!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! What a pathetic company!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2015 is here!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new information? It seems as if enough have left that we won't have layoffs. Most teams now only have one rep.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost February! Tick Tock, Tick Tock.........!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That means what?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs. Most teams have one rep. They may need to hire people imo.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if teams have two people?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still saying we are all fine. They may redo territory lines.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, its is ALWAYS a terrible decision to leave a good situation. Trust me on this. And I don't care how much money they offer.

There are always strings attached to that money.

Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, it is March of 2015! Time marches on toward the Black Hole!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, why would you?