Serious Question

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With new Drug for post op pain being fast tracked by the FDA and another drug launching Mid November, why all the negativity? Companies and employees look for YEARS for these opportunities.
    From what I can tell all of the sales force makes over 200+/yr in what seems to be a very gratifying position. What are the problems specifically?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? this post has had over 75 views and no one can tell me why everyone is so negative? i see the RR issues but SO WHAT?! A small company like this should be able to overcome bad leadership. I think it can all be in your hands by changing your ATTITUDES. the field team should show em how its done by driving big numbers, right? I dont know but again it seems like opportunity.

Is this fast tracked pain med going to make it to market? I would love to sell that.

I promise you, im not with the company but just curious as to why everything is so bad here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Rob and Sean for initiating these bogus threads…

Seriously? Bad leadership has brought down companies, government and even countries – just do a Google search

Fast track doesn’t mean s**t if the P3 data doesn’t pan out

Good luck on getting a job selling that pain med. Rosen has hired Mike Mathews to head up pain so unless you are a failed OFIMREV sales person you have no chance here….

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people that will make the money here aren’t the folks taking the crap everyday and doing the work...... nice cheap retention plan. Insulting with nothing upfront. Again, a half baked and long drawn out process for nothing. Reminds me of the big bird fiasco.

I’m stupid for staying but people aren’t impressed with Heron on my resume.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heron can not be compared to any start up company. Heron is a company with a shitty product and soon to be products and no future. No innovation happening here just pure let’s get Rob Rosen rich so the old bastered can finally retire a lonely hated man. Look at the people we are hiring now. All people that were getting fired or fired from previous jobs. The past 4-5 leadership roles have all been people with terrible reputations and being let go from ION or Cardinal. This place is laughable and I’m at the point I just do very little and laugh at the madness.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. The nepotism is out of control. Rosen is hiring his "buddies" who have no job or who are about to get fired. They are also promoting people who can't do the job they were given to begin with. Kim Cattles couldn't sell a space heater to an Eskimo but she is friends with Rosen and his wife, so she got promoted.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone...