Seriously, am I the only be who thinks...

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:58 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The POA this year should be a laugh a minute. What music do you think they'll play for the "big tent" presentations? I want to hear your suggestions, but I'm thinking maybe something in a nice funeral dirge.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I'm a fan of the Woody Guthrie song "So Long It's Been Good To Know You".

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about "Send In The Clowns"?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember the last line of that song? "Don't bother they're here"!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$17.58. Closing in fast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to nominate "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" by REM. That would be great bumper music this year!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like that too, but I prefer "Burning Down The House". Even the artists are appropriate...I mean "Talking Heads"...the jokes practically write themselves!

Maybe Eva could break dance to that before giving another one of her unintelligible and rambling presentations.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a tune for Greg Keck's big tent presentation? I suggest "Five Feet High And Rising" by Johnny Cash. It captures the zeitgeist of the situation while fitting in with Keck's good old boy, aw shucks, corn pone persona.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we need some special music for Greg Keck's big tent presentation. I'm going to suggest "Five Feet High And Rising" by Johnny Cash. Not only does it capture the zeitgeist of our company but also Keck's good old boy, aw shucks, corn pone persona!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK...only a nickle away from our five year low stock price! Can we make it? I think we can!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is down about 15% so far this month. That's not a great start for 2020. Maybe it's time to cancel the POA as a first tiny step to fiscal responsibility.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nooooooo! Please don't cancel the POA! This will probably be the last time we're all together so we can say our goodbyes. It's part of the grieving process, like an Irish wake. Sure it seems barbaric to stand around the corpse and get drunk, but we all need it for closure so we can move on!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spend !! Spend!!! Might help the Boat to float. $17 a share we have a long way down ....enjoy the Sinking!!! Put the music louder at least it will be fun.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald" comes to mind.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! You replied to your own text and that's what you came up with? Sad!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a tough stock to own and a tough place to work right now, I feel for you. There’s just not a lot to look forward to, hopefully you’ve got a decent manager

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We lost $2.45 last week in share price. At that rate the stock would be down to zero in about seven weeks. At what point in the free fall is it just beyond hope?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if you can get paid out on PC if you leave before the trip?