Seriously, am I the only be who thinks...

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:58 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, if we go up $1 this week does that same logic mean we will be up $48 at the end of the year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are both engaging in polemics...but the downward death spiral is undeniable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what value do the FRMs bring? Maybe cut a 1/3 of the AL representatives too. The territories with two reps., make calls together. What business sense does that make.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another post by an obviously clueless Vic rep. Agree that several territories could be cut for both AL and Viv but many territories with 2 reps are crushing it. More than paying for themselves.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to contradict yourself dumbass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the post makes perfect sense to me, please explain how he/she contradicts themself. I appears you're the blinded idiot!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see what we can do when we all work together? Not only did we beat our five year low price...but apparently we beat our eight year low price! That's true team spirit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny now that things are this bad, Pappa Pops, HR and Corp Communications have vanished from trying to tell us things are going to get better. I loved it when they came on here saying we are all liars and fakes. We are not able to fake the stock price being an 8 year low. The stocks I have been awarded the past four years are worth nothing. Zero.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! You are not the only one who thinks this company is "going under". You're just the only one who cares. You need to take your lead from our senior directors and VP's and just party and spend the companies money like there is no tomorrow. Make sure to spend it on frivolous things like adding unneeded sales teams and then let those teams have expensive boondoggles and lunches and dinners with premium liquor and cigars. Let them pad their frequent flier miles and hotel points by traveling and attending meeting where there is no reason for alks personnel to attend (MSL's!!!).

Once you get over responsibility and shame you will fit right in here and spend on yourself with little to no concern for the share holders. Wrap your mind around that and this is the best place in the world to work!!! You'll love it here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dangerously true and f'ing funny!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are you folks hiring, sounds like a blast!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There should be plenty of openings soon due to the quality reps leaving. Maybe the FRMs and KAMs will actually have to work then,

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more will leave as soon as they get their bonus? Will the last person at Alkermes please turn out the lights?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi guys, it’s me again. I am the one who interviewed for the job to sell 5461. I am the really pretty woman that everyone seems to be jealous of.
    I have been reading your comments and it seems like this place could have a few issues? I am not certain, but for some reason I am getting the feeling.
    Don’t get me wrong, I will want to sell 5461, but I have not heard back from HR. Can anyone help? Just tell HR to call back the pretty girl and they all know me. Thanks so much everyone. Have a fab weekend!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers out to several of us for new company. Indication approval March 30. April should see a bunch leaving again :)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New hires will be some Bright Bunch to accept the offer to be part of the Sinking Raft since this place never made to Ship level! FDA Concurs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is gone in the last few weeks? Heard TN and TX lost solid people.