Seriously, can somebody tell us what is going on!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay, the whole" just keep doing your job, work on your soon to be useless business plan and get focused on those new call plan changes (that will change AGAIN with a reorg)", YEAAAAHHHH... until we tell you what is going to happen, total BULLSHIT! Just tell us something already! You think things haven't leaked?? The rumors are swirling & it's impossible to take any communications from the company seriously because you KNOW something big is going to happen soon...sometime.
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..." Does management even have a clue? Of course not.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there will be minor territory and Management adjustments but representatives will be here till at least 3rd Quarter of 2018. I hope this eases your mind.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is you will know for certain whatthe upcoming changes are by 1/18. Anything else and I would be giving myself up and i can't do that. It is coming soon and wish you all the best whether you want to stay or go..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me put it in terms you may understand- if the rumors about Joe Balzer taking SERIO are true than get ready for a slaying!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So.... The new person from Lilly announced today takes Balzers place?? But they never announce he's gone? Transparency ??!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be here til 3rd quarter? What the what? Then what happens??!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank everyone they're bringing in Lilly people. Several Lilly and Pfizer managers joined Merck about 10 years ago and it's now we're completely screwed up. They told amazing transformation stories and it's mostly fiction. No depth other than skills at self promotion and story telling. They move on after a couple of years, the damage done and onto some other place. These people are part of the reason Lilly and Pfizer haven't done well the past 10 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E
    They will evaluate whether Glargine is not falling more than 6-8% as stated to investors in 3rd Quarter report. If it falls faster they will re-evaluate needs

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Balzer is now Head of BioSurgery. Once I saw the announcement of the new person I did a quick Google search and found a PDF announcement on Sanofi company letter head. Glad they told all of us!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half the sales force is so stressed they can't think straight and the other half is running on autopilot because they've been crapped on so many times by this company they're numb. But let's just ignore all the elephants in the room and "FAST START into 2018" shall we???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well meetings to have meetings make ABLs feel secure so just go with it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait.....? who from Lilly is taking Balzer's spot???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Joe was blocked from taking SERIO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you fucking idiots ever read your emails? It was on emails days ago we have another Ann coming in from Lily. Get ready for jeans , riding boots and turtleneck sweater townhalls.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acually I think Ann is Joe’s new boss. Ofcourse, we haven’t heard from Joe is awhile so who knows...we the sales force are not “valued or respected” enough by our own management to even get told what is going on. Keep dancing you fools!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well at least on today's East Zone call they referenced Joe's comments last year. Rest assured, they said they will tell us when something is going to change in the spirit of transparency. Now the question is, how long is the wait? And... what the heck is going on with the scrubs? That can't be happening anywhere (of course, never say never at Sanofi). Is that he best we have to talk about here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something going down next week. Reviews this week and early next week. Typical indication of rushing the process.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe took the Serio Hero program, they just slid him over to something he is comfortable with (cutting flesh) while he looks for another pair of ball-splitting jeans. Camel Joe is no mo'.