Seriously, can somebody tell us what is going on!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, this dumpster-fire of a pharma company ain't gonna change its colors no time soon----nothing has really changed here yet 'cept the departure of the Serio people (lucky dogs). Let's not kid ourselves, we've been told our business model is unsustainable, and anyone with half a brain can see the writing on the wall with our product portfolio and the continuing downward spiral we face here. 2018 ain't gonna be a pretty year---we be on the brink of some bad mojo real soon!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rumors about the Chicago leader?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Nov 6th ( Joe’s call), they’ve been yanking our chain(sales force) on this restructuring thing. Telling us changes are coming but telling us to ignore said changes. SERIO for some (lucky them), “Fast Start” for the rest of us. I am amazed at how many dollars already wasted on needless management salaries, meetings, hotel bills for “coaching” ride along that do absolutely nothing but slow reps down rather than motivate or increase sales. Time to trim the fat people, it’s spoiling the meat. Your sales team continues to abandon ship do you honestly think unrealistic goals & micromanaging had Nothing to do with it????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is in a death spiral. Out of control. Will be over soon. Non sustainable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's almost time!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, yeah...we've heard that before. I'll believe it when I hear it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is riiciculous! PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tried to give you heads up:)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we have the restructure town hall this afternoon, but how quickly will we know how the changes affect us?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here---no worries people, in this afternoons webex, Joe will just be laying out a few very minor changes to be taking place to our unsustainable sales model. Your jobs are all safe and he will reassure you (as he's done before) that there is nothing but sunshine ☀️ and lollipops in your future. Relax, all will be good. Sanofi is a great place to be!!
    ......and it's about to get a whole lot better

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh good! That scared me for a bit. Glad nothing is really gonna change.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you 55!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure today's call from Joe "The Hatchetman" Balzer is just an opportunity to lay out the new increased competitive salaries that management has deemed necessary to maintain the morale of the sales force----I'm just trying to figure out how to spend my soon to be pumped-up pay check now!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad they’re finally just getting on with; let’s get the new footprints, direct reports line up and get moving already. Am I in or out? Time to really Fast Start MY 2018...let’s go.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the crap goes on on this board I just want to thank you for your honesty & knowledge. You are appreciated.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider will there any layoffs at all? You said at first reps and ABL in heavy areas but now you are saying no laysoff ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they make the SERIO folks come back? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, in areas deemed to heavy. All depends on your areas Serio and vacancy rates. Some will be backfilled others will be gone.