Seriously- car choices

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2018 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the car choices, please? I am in the final steps with two other companies and the car choice is an issue (my current company is a very basic Altima that doesn’t even have Bluetooth). Please answer honestly.

If you are going to say “you shouldn’t care about the car,” then do not reply. The car is a benefit and at this point I am comparing benefits.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car choices change all the time but usually there are a couple of sedans and one small suv. Forester, Equinox etc. If there is a rep who has left recently and there is a car around you will have to take that one and order next period. Cars are nicely equipped. Never seen one without bluetooth. We usually have about 4 choices. P.S. The car choice matters to me for sure. You spend a lot of time on your ass in them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the clincher for you - you won't pay anything out of pocket whatsoever for the car, and can use the gas card on vacation as well. Only thing that sets BI apart from other companies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we modify the car stereo? What about upgrading the rims or trim?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are making a career choice
    based off of a car you may want to explore valet parking you idiot, you can work driving 40-100k cars most of your day. I am sure your ass will like that leather and who knows maybe even seat heaters to keep your nether region toasty warm!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is always a fool who has to say that!!!!

Here’s a clue... when you are as awesome as me and have more than one offer, you are able to base part of your decision on the car. Since I actually do the job, I spend a lot of time in the car driving from doctor to doctor. You must not know that= you never work or you are a wannabe.

If I reported to an office everyday, you better believe I would take into consideration the office environment when deciding on which job to take.

God Bless You!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless his little heart!! This is what the people down in the south would say. Your. “That Good”!!! Hmm BI is one of your top choices being that good? Must be transitioning from contract. I get it coming from contract that a car would be a factor.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No modifying. You can buy certain upgrades if they are offered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were awesome you wouldn’t be getting an offer from BI.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck, why don’t you just ask for an 83 coupe deville with curb guards.

Keeping it real. REAL dumb.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If all else is equal except the car choices good luck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im sitting in my company car right now staring at the beach in a hot box. Weeds legal in CA now. Puff puff pass fellas

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2986 Fuentes lane in that condo is not your car.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can pay extra for some upgrades. The cars usually have all the added safety features like back up camera