Seriously, how’s everyone feeling out there?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys just checking on my fellow Pfizer people. A lot of crazy things going on in the world and at our company. Some of you may be feeling the heat on your teams with numbers, managers, reorg. Maybe life is great at work but home is a mess. Maybe everything is all good right now and that’s awesome! I talk to a lot of people and what I’ve realized is that you would be amazed at some of the obstacles your colleagues or your customers have had to overcome in life or even just today to even make it to work. We spend a lot of time on this board trash talking and complaining and we all need to vent sometimes. I’m just one colleague reaching out to my fellow Pfizer people to let you know somebody thought about you tonight and is hoping you’re ok. I hope that we can try to be kinder to each other and put more thought into our words and actions because you might not only make someone’s day; you might actually save a life or even preserve a relationship. God bless you all and be well!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people left at Pfizer are people who are not smart enough to realize that there are better ways to spend your life, time, and efforts.

The smart ones have moved on and enjoy their non micro management.

Appreciate your note, but please stop denying reality.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha! You and your bullshit personify all too many of Americans.
    You’re just another Fake, phony, arrogant, fraud covering your pitiful weakness and stupidity.
    Is your white privilege guilt getting to you? Did someone use the wrong pronoun in your presence, are you a victim of micro aggression, sensory overload. RACISM,
    Bigotry, fill in the blank phone?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! What in the OP’s message made you so angry. Why do you even assume the person is white? People bitch on here all day to complete strangers yet you somehow have righteous indignation of a colleague checking in?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bite me, snowflake.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go take a nice bath. With a toaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your concern. Not everyone is a troll.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Take your hate somewhere else...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate, hater, nazi, Hitler, ..... all talking points of the day of liberal nitwits who have no clue what any of these words mean.
    Disagreeing is not hating. Grow up, shut up, and wake up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, thank you! Your words are so soothing and uplifting. You made my day.
    TU, TU, TU!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax killer. You sound like a real joy to be around.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a freak out.

Please get psychological help. Don’t be online doing this. It’s not therapeutic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad that you lib/leftists either can't see you are the problem/evil.....or more likely, know it and further it on purpose.

And you wonder why people completely disagree with you and hate you for trying to destroy our freedoms and unalienable rights.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you’re not here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need it more.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I’m a conservative. You’re just a fuckin’ nut case.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar! Typical lie by a leftard. Right out of the Rules for Radicals' bible for leftards.

The nut case is truly you. Like I said above, either you don't know how evil you are or do and thinks the ends justify the means.

You can't be fixed, but people need to know you exist and your end game.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get professional help. Please. Take medicine.