Seriously, how long do you think we have?

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, May 29, 2020 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to ride this out as long as possible but don’t want to be stupid. If there’s a severance then I want it but don’t want to get left in the dust. Any word?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start looking but unless you have a strong referral for an open position there are not many companies hiring now or in the immediate future so ride this for as long as possible. The severance wont be much so do not pass up any opportunity for the peanuts we will receive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometime this summer. Hope you didn’t splurge on a vehicle.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know why yall are trippin. Nothing will happen until the appeal is completely ruled on. If it's bad, then prepare for something. If it's good, employment remains.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until some idiot RBM, ASM or Zone VP decides they don't like you and forces you out, why not ride the train here? grab another job and double dip for a while, it's fun!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not just about the appeal, idiot. There’s this other little thing called COVID 19 in the mix. Offices aren’t open or aren’t letting reps in. The entire industry is changing. The days of needing an 800 person sales force are over.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was over years ago.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are going to work hybrid pretty soon, moron. Numbers have stabilized in prescription loss and we are seeing even some increases. Hell, we didnt even lose that much over the last 3 months. We are still sitting on large growth year over year. Why let go of your salesforce when you've held on this long?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe to cut costs because Generics will be out soon. Heck, DTC spending came to a halt. And no, the appeal win is not guaranteed. Actually unfavorable odds. Bet you thought we would win the trial too and we lost.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generics wont be out til after the appeal, if ruled in their favor. And even then, it wont happen overnight. Bet. Everyone thought we would win the trial. You're free to believe the odds are low, but I'm not worrying about anything until the ruling comes down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still drinking the koolaid I see. If you aren’t concerned, you’re a fool. Odds in appeals are very low. Most of us will be gone very very soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you suggest? Everyone jump ship with no float to grab on to? There are no opportunities available currently that are even remotely worthwhile. I choose to not live my life with such negativity. If it works for you, fine. But people do not have to share YOUR concern.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just don’t want you to have your hopes up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The opportunities are out there if you look. Much more reputable organizations are currently hiring.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If svrpts are increasing while we sit at home, then why do they need us?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe bc some of us are actually working at home. There are ways to make impact if you just try.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwwww, you’re too cute!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so jaded. Move on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray for scripts and then bam they appear! love working from home.