Seriously WE should be selling this Bio..

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIPI hires B rate representatives who would crap the BED trying to sell in that market.
    They would check their tires when an office asked how to access the hub.
    Leave it to the reps who know biotech and SP navigation and can actually articulate Phosphofructokinase. You gotta know how to competitively position this new molecule. BI will provide the commission bucks for the Abbvie Allstars

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Where did you hear this “word”that the salesforce will not touch the bio similar? You couldn’t be farther from the truth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the rub I was actively selling biosimilars back in the 90's as a new rep and did it quite successfully. Please get over yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really... biosimilars in the 90s... do tell, what compounds?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IV antibiotics; RHU arthritis medication; vaccines, injectable synthetic compounds for joints..BUY AND BILL, got physical order, had to close and all done in my late 20's early 30's.. We were taught and given the challenge and guess what WE DID IT. Again get over yourself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

biologic (a product derived from a living organism), provided that it is “highly similar” to the original FDA-approved product.

Note the first biosimilar was marketed in 2005.

Buy and bill is good experience but selling a generic interchange is not the same as selling a biosimilar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you don’t believe me just do some research- the launch of biosimilar agents has proven to. be MUCH more difficult than anticipated. Part of it is clinical but the financial business math does not work out that well either.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are great good and bad reps. There are also many highly intelligent teps in this co with the skill set to sell. I personally sold an injectable under a buy and bill and did fantastic. So to make a blanket statement like that is plain stupid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello...it's ALL DIFFICULT

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no drug named Humara. It's Humira, and it is a $19 Billion drug.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you weren't!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when we are able to sell Cyltezo, we will probably not need a sales force. The PBM’s will drive use especially if we get good interchange data and policy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good spell check. There are seven different indications. The one BI will receive is for 6 Billion. The point is that you get 10% of that market just by pricing and you have a hit (by BI standards anyway)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest