Seriously

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2018 at 8:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Great meeting until last night. This is hysterical random people get trips because “they had left over spaces” “it’s for one year only” typical otsuka with rash decision making..then oh maybe we shouldn’t have done that... Readynow manager bragging about getting a trip because “he worked so hard” what a joke! He trashes the managers before him, tries to cry about how bad it sucks to be the readynow DM because he doesn’t get the respect of a “real” DM ...umm right because ur not..how many field rides have you done with that team.....boy you are coaching them to perfection..no wait the “real” DMs are coaching them to perfection while your bragging about how great you are and how great you make these poor souls who have to listen to your mouth. Either HR definitely takes care of their own or they sleeping on this one? Please tell me who he competed against to win his ego??? :D What about that “set criteria” for these awards way to open the door!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no surprises here man just ride this crazy train until it’s time to jump off

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone was bitching about it but it does no good he was telling everyone how he has that hr guy wrapped around his finger. I’m not sure how he’s and idiot but then again he’s probably a nice fit. Give it a few months, he can become a real dm soon when the next wave quits.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea come on alkermes he can have my job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the HR guy named Nick who thought he was president trump at his first gala? I mean bro you admitted it’s your first POA so watch and learn. Stop flapping your gums long enough to hear what others have to say. He talked so much and majority didn’t make sense. Got an analogy for everything yet doesn’t connect Tried hard to break away from that one but it wasn’t happening he thought he made a hundred new bffs. Jokers are clueless; act like a human being and not so desperate trying to fit in. God help us all as he said he’s our new hr partner.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll fire your lazy, crying, ass. Get my reports done too slacker !

Nick

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha that is funny! Bring me my coffee Rob!

Mike[/QUOTE]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEA that is pretty much what it sounded like! :rolleyes:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup new hr partner two words = cheese ball

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two words = typical HR

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone interview this guy? Have a real conversation? Not only does he not shut up he makes no sense. WTF

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIS PHONE AWAY LOL DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIM OR HIS BS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he set an otsuka record for burning bridges. What - He managed to twist everyone up in two+ months

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will not be here long - anyone want to take bets on how quickly he will get himself fired with the inappropriate and stupid shit he says?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG interaction last week and you are right this guy is a mess. Does anyone in HR talk to him or hear how he talks to people

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is one more added to the mix? Everyone is waiting for KD clean up that whole mess on the first floor not sure why it is taking so long; keeps getting worse.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE What is one more added to the mix? Everyone is waiting for KD clean up that whole mess on the first floor not sure why it is taking so long; keeps getting worse.[/QUOTE

Here is a recommendation - don't hold your breath