Several Lawsuits pending from current and Former TMs

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2020 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I hear they are trying to screw the recent TMs that departed from their rightfully earned 2019 LTIs. HR are you really that ignorant or just plain stupid? If you continue on this track you will have several of us here wiling to testify that we have not seen anything in writing on how you qualify and when you have to be employed by to ensure you get the LTI. If any of you koolaid drinkers think this is an ethical Sales organization it starts at the top who is a liar and picks his favorites to promote and go easy on. I even hear that certain TMs were favored with low quotas while the rest of us have to pick up the slack, the quotas are subjective. The preferred TMs will be promoted to RSDs roles without a genuine interview process.

Hey any former TM who needs our inside help please contact us..... if they will screw you they will continue to screw us! You know who we are.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is nothing in writing that shows how to earn an LTI then you probably have no lawsuit. You only have a lawsuit if there is documentation that to earn “X” you have to perform “Y” or be ranked in a certain percentage threshold. Original poster is a bold talker, but that post is just a bunch of hot air. Not saying what the company did is right, just don’t think there’s a lawsuit waiting that a lawyer would take on contingency.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we do have something in writing from 2017.... the idiots really didn't detail it too well! Oh wait that is DORK who approved that what a surprise!

4. I look at this board every few months just to see the crazy talk people are saying. Some people spend a lot of time here. If your not happy, please leave and take your tantrums with you. I have nothing but respect for this company and they have always taken care of their people. If you are not one of them, it’s because you cared more about yourself than others. You will not make it here or any company unless you realize this and make some changes. The leadership, especially the more tenured leaders, have gone through blood, sweat and tears to help build a company that I would work for until the day I die if if I had a choice. Stop bad mouthing, it is only making you look bad. No one else. Those who are true leaders in this company know what a great company we are and how none compare.

PS...this is not DV. Surprisingly, there are many other true leaders in this company. We love it here and will always work and support those that want to be leaders as well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you? I need help to know. I may need help?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The experience isn’t the same for everyone. I tend to agree with your sentiment about this posting, but where there’s smoke there’s fire. I wish nothing but the best for you. But some folks are definitely being wrongfully targeted. You should truly take a look around you and ask around. There’s a lot of good people who have families that are being affected by the reckless and heartless favoritism, greed, and grimy practices. Don’t put blinders on because things are good for you. That could change someday and you’ll be on the wrong side of the mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. well said.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know that DORK is always on this website. He is a pathetic specimen. The only reason he has his job still is he has the real goods on KK and his pension for his executive assistants......many have seen the behavior and turn a blind eye. Has anyone ever wondered why the VP of HR was KK's EA and now over a dept she zero experience in her LinkedIn?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by a TM who left on his own accord, smart guy, that there is a lot of deviance on the exec team. Most of us are riding the guarantee for now until the next round of lay offs. The team that I fear is the CX team glad they are home bound so they can't come in and tattle on me for doing my job. Yet they get paid more then the RSDs for their arrogance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a holier than though attitude just like their VP!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they have now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW !!!! Matt is leaving as he was the only voice of reason over DB and DV! Kevin you really must be getting extorted to keep those idiots in place. This company will sink soon despite our stock surge.The lack of transparency by the AT product has caused patient's not being treated properly and timely. I hear JL may be leaving very soon too. So much turnover doesn't mean the people can't cut it DV and DB it means you both are pathetic and professionals do not want to stick around. Your talentless AVPS and RSDS are stuck and cannot get out as I know many are trying. Kevin you are a huge disappointment however, you laughing on the way to the bank.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it or hate it people are stuck with these two clowns.
    On top of it heard DB taking about the racism issue. It’s like a bald guy giving hair staying tips! What a moron! Nothing lasts forever nor will his crackle.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great analogy, he is a fake and hypocritical! I hear there are some interesting skeletons in his closet.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All in due time dumb and dumber!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More reps lets go and more layoffs, just had a competitive physician ask why we can't keep sales reps at IRTC. He then tells me I hear your exec team is racist and prejudice to those they don't like. It is pretty bad when physicians know our dirty secrets!! KEVIN, please open your eyes! The leadership you have in place in sales and marketing are dirtbags and do not even have the respect of our customers! Please tell me Judy isn't leaving she is the only senior exec left who is respected by customers and the field, besides you of course!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, I heard we were hiring again because we have returned to growth. I guess D & D must know what they are doing after all. I like working here. Great company, great product, great leaders, really great people and culture. You can't tell that from reading all these one sided sour grapes. I am IRTC proud!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know Dork this is you trying to save you and Beanie’s ass.