Severance Changes Needed

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really just encourage him to rise above a 5th grade level and avoid name calling....and then immediately call him weak and uninformed!!?? Surely, you can do better than that, can’t you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said that using juvenile names and pejoratives makes you look weak and uninformed.

Proverbs 17:28

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whispers: the next presidential election is in 2020.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a MORON would blame Republicans.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You spelled "vote" wrong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess I’m a moron. As an ex Republican turned Independent I am aghast at the tax cut given to corporate America which has ballooned the deficit! Now turtle head Mitch says the Repugs need to cut Medicare and SS. People need to start looking at the truth and turn off Trump News Channel!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since everyone in each tax bracket got a tax break, how can you say this is just a tax break for corporate America. Maybe you need to turn off the Clinton News Network and wake up. Just saying.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two weeks per year is a pittance if you quit another job to come here with the promise of opportunity. LIFO means I’m screwed.