Severance Package for next round of Layoffs!

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JL?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

greenville, SC went to Obagi

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, she's been with the company since the beginning!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect. There is only one employee left that has been here since the beginning and it’s not her

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH from NO has been here since the beginning. I wonder how many will resign this week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only two originals remain.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be that as it may...I think this is the premier compnay to work for...period!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally something somewhat positive. My interactions have been completely positive and I was on the bus along with several friends and we all thought it WAS SPOT ON what she said! We all had injections going on and knew EXACTLY what she was talking about. It could not have been said any better and everyone on the bus was laughing and agreeing! I would have to say whoever keeps posting negative stuff is a hater and haters always gonna hate. I guess it gives you some sort of satisfaction to keep posting hateful things about someone. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are many on there that thought it was funny and true in a humorous way! MOVE ON! Stop the hating! We are all human here and do not deserve the negativity on here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up, Francis. You’ll be ousted by Easter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you two are talking dif sides of the same coin up there. When you say so and so's been here since the beginning, remember there are 2 different beginnings. There's the actual beginning which started with RB. That was about 16 yrs ago, in 2003. Then, there is the beginning with Indivior. How many are left from each? Who all went in depts, other than sales?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok maybe not the actual beginning, by she was there 13+ years. That is a pretty long time!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That bus ride, lol, has a way of rearing it's ugly head every so many yrs. A bus brings out the mentally unstable. It's the close proximity and the captive audience. Cracks me up to read the same old same old still going on. Aah yes, so glad to not work here anymore. Whack a mole every time you get together. Blah ha ha.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was 2nd group hired in 2004

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much was in that severance package anyway? Who qualified? What the hell is going on here? What's the point of all the layoffs?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx Jenny. It was hostile and mentally unstable

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only another deranged bully would think it was funny. Unprofessional and completely without class.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yo yo listen Linda. Your not getting what I’m saying there are many other issues we have dealt with before and after this bus episode.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After what happened with receiving a punny bonus, I think if one receives a solid job offer, one should take it and run. Can't count on a severance package being generous. IMHO..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another round? You can almost see it coming again with promotions, new jobs being created that were reduced, lavish travel, and excessive spending ( norm for Indivior). Reminder, we just went through several layoffs and some of the seats are still warm. The leadership sure doesn’t know how to manage their budget that’s for sure. They said we were “ok” if we could make it till May with a generic if we could reach forecasted sales. Who’s going to make up the difference ( or more like how many people)? Indivior moto should be spend it till we go out of business.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest