Severance package

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any clue what a severance package should look like for Supernus? This is my first pharmaceutical gig (which is the same for all of us, I believe), but I’m wondering what kind of timeline I have before I have to have another job lined up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you know something??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the news today we can officially call this situation a shit show. So let me make sure I hear you Rockville, you want more calls on a lighter budget and you want more fanaticism on a shittier bonus plan.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also if you are that concerned about this years budget here's a thought: CANCEL THE Q4 POA's!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This^
    Who does 4 meetings a year anymore? Cancel the POA and save as much as this lunch budget cut. I better never get another box of marketing material for the rest of my life. I know that stuff is expensive and it goes straight in the trash when you hand it out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is obvious that Supernus is doing everything they can to stay afloat. I keep trying to tell myself that layoffs are not in the imminent future, but with each new piece of information they “release” it seems like more and more of an inevitability. And as for a severance package, Supernus has always taken care of its reps, and I am sure they would be more than fair if it comes to that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree - the POAs are redundant at this point. Save the money. As they have told us, the topiramate market is shrinking, our coverage is declining, and a generic launches in 5 months. I think anything they need to tell us now can be said in a conference call. No need to get us all together to force enthusiasm for products (and perhaps a company) that have no future.

.......Unless they want to take all of us reps to the resort in Colorado Springs instead of the Airport Marriott. I’d be down for that.

But wait - do they have a Top Golf in Colorado Springs???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more gold card AND the worst bonus plan I’ve seen?! Exactly how you motivate your reps to make up a deficit! Oh, and cutting our budget that gets us access to these doctors. This is awesome!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely blind sided by all of this
    Gold card
    Lunch budget
    Bonus plan

I knew we were in a tight spot but come on people how did you expect the reps to take this? You cut all this stuff and expect us to believe the company is financially solid. I know i use to work at enterprise and all but that was 6 years ago and even I can see this is a sinking ship at this point. Sad to see it go down like this

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot the purple card.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this doesn’t feel like the company I came to work for in the beginning. Lies and obfuscation seem to be status quo now.

When will corporate say something to alleviate all our concerns?? Can’t wait to hear the corporate update now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the ONLY way to explain this is our ADHD pipeline is not going to come to fruition as expected. In a few months TrokendiXR will be toast due to generic options and we will reduce the sales force to focus on OxtXR for a couple more years while they scramble to acquire something or rapidly find a generic worth throwing Solutrol in. The problem with acquiring compounds is we are competing against every other biotech company with deeper pockets. Layoffs will happen next June and our sales force will be about 100 reps. That is my guess.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you are a fun roommate. I would be ready to kill myself after 2 nights

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best roommate is the one that stumbles in drunk every night. I’m looking forward to that again. Can’t wait!

For the love of god Supernus, if you can’t afford rooms without bunk buddies, don’t have the poa. It’s demeaning and we resent you worse for it every trip

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best roommate is the one that stumbles in drunk every night. I’m looking forward to that again. Can’t wait!

For the love of god Supernus, if you can’t afford rooms without bunk buddies, don’t have the poa. It’s demeaning and we resent you worse for it every trip

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best roommate is one who’s gay and will pack my crap!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since this has been discussed before I’ll tell you the outcome. You aren’t working hard enough and don’t deserve a private room like an adult. Dignity and privacy are not a right and have to be earned

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meaning you like being dominated at night while being allowed to stay in the closet?? It’s nearly 2020, it’s ok to be out, you don’t have to wait for the POA to have a gay roommate “pack your crap”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey sailor, you want sum man on man action sugar?:cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even our competitor was able to double down on their migraine presence by acquiring new products. What the hell is our leadership doing?

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know who’s doubling down right now? Recruiters. I feel like I get 1-2 emails every week now