Severance package

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We heard about it and got feedback at our POA bc the question was asked. It’s pretty clear the only coward here is the person who doesn’t have the guts to ask “difficult” questions when face to face to with leadership, then criticizes leadership anonymously online.

Also if you think you are trolling and getting satisfaction from getting people riled up, you aren’t. Just making yourself look worse with each post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet here you sit on your lunch break trying to silence me. There is no way we would know to ask about this at a POA because it wasn't announced until after the POA! My purpose is not to rile people up but to keep management accountable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t find out about what after POA?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the McKesson #. Not agreeing or disagreeing but being a small company means we can be swift in decision making but it also does mean possible issues being missed leading to situations like this one. In hopes to ease concern with leadership we can all agree that there is zero upside to knowingly wait to roll something like this out. It is always preferred that we discuss rollout of good or bad updates in person or at meeting so questions can be answered and all the kinks worked out. Hope this clears up any confusion.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is preventing you from asking your question in a couple months. And management is not out trying to get you. You have to ask yourself what good would it do for management to hide info and try to put reps in situations that are difficult?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was not reviewed at my POA. How are we suppose to know to ask if you were putting another obstacle in place to hinder the conversion kit GCs? Especially after we were told by the RD's it was seamless and any issues just hand them a conversion kit GC. Just be transparent with us! We can only go off what you tell us now what you actually intend to do!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conversion kit. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am embarrassed that I still work here. I haven’t been able to make it past the first round of interviews with other companies. SK recruiter told me flat out it was my lack of experience selling epilepsy and I am more qualified for a Primary Care jobs. I am just beyond frustrated. Everything about Supernus is a farce and that includes me. I’m not a specialty rep, I’m a generic XR primary care pill pusher. oh and FYI don’t mention the scripted sales presentations on interviews. It makes us looking even more unqualified. Only primary care uses scripts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a you problem, if you had good recent growth #’s or could hold an adult conversation for longer than 2 mins I’m sure you would go further in your so called interviews. I for one hope your luck changes so you can get the hell outta here soon and stop bringing other people down with you. Whiny ass pansies. 1st time poster here too and not management, just tired of you all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received my offer from SK almost 2 weeks ago and I can’t wait. It was an intense process but worth it for $120k base. Start date 1/6/20!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s twice what my starting salary was at Supernus! And SK is only selling one drug, if it approves. FML. The recruiters are definitely out in full force, especially those with rescue mabs on the way. I guess I should start replying to their emails. I could use that big of a pay raise.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does sound great. I would love to see the cafepharma page with all of these reps going to SK. Forget the fact that you couldn’t sell one sodium channel blocker... lets go sell another!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t imagine why they passed up on you with that confidence and positive attitude.

What you also neglect to acknowledge the fact that you wouldn’t even be in the speciality pharma world to begin with without Supernus. SK wants 5+ years selling in epilepsy/Neuro, so if you haven’t been here 5+ years, they are correct. You are not qualified for their specialty sales position and more qualified for primary care.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet your Mom is qualified! LOL!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like your selling abilities are sub par. You can’t teach sales or the ability to influence. You can however educate me on any product or disease state and I’ll show you increased market share.

Actually the ability to spin sell in an interview - even if they bring up your opinion of Supernus is extremely easy, especially if you have growth numbers. Offering a branded xr upgrade with an ER and IR available? If can’t sell yourself in that situation, then you need a new career path.

I have Had zero trouble with other companies following SPN. Actually they’ve been quite impressed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do t care what I’m selling, if the pay is better, it’s better

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like it here. The job is easy, flexible, I’ve made a lot of money and some good friends. My stock options are worthless until the stock goes up another $13 or $14 but the bonus checks keep rollin in! I’m not being negative nor am I going to bury my head in the sand like the person who believes that ‘Supernus will take care of us’ or ‘there’s no world where Supernus discounts it’s culture for any amount of money’. Supernus stock has gone from a high of around $60 to $26. IMO something is wrong. Why? Perhaps it is the less than stellar future that market analysts see in our ADHD pipeline. It may be Trokendi XR was promoted as a weight loss drug to providers for 6 years and then thousands of these high growth targets were removed earlier in 2019. Another factor may be that Supernus has been paying the full retail cost of Trokendi XR for tens of thousands of patients with the Gold Card in an effort to inflate the number of Rx’s that are reported. One of the problems could even be that the sales team was paid a lot of money in bonus for prescriptions that the company itself paid for. What is the solution? Since this is my company, not just one that I work for, it may be in the company’s best interest to find some new sales leaders who are able to recognize that the position the company is in now may be a little deeper than ‘this is just part of the business cycle’.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem doesn't lie with upper management but Supernus' out dated business model. These tactics to gain formulary status worked in the 90s but bankrupt companies today. New Molecules is all we should be busting our nut on moving forward. Spoiler alert there is nothing new about 812.