Severance packages

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone get one yet? What was it? Did they take care of you are screw you worse?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely nothing yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was given 4 months pay, Q2 bonus to be paid out in Sept., and discount pricing on the company car if I want to purchase it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But what was your tenure with the company?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was not as generous. I only got 3 months.
    But they did offer me all the Safer Lock bottles I can take since they have a whole warehouse filled with them!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long were you with the company? I still haven't got mine

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't received anything yet either. Wondering the difference of 3 months or 4 months. How long employed?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would be nice if people were respectful to the fact people lost their job. No, haven't rec'd pkg yet. Email & gas card turned off-not unexpected-but as we haven't rec'd info yet it would have been nice to be informed.
    Has anyone heard from their mgr-as in, they reached out to you? Nope, me neither and I have been with the company over 2 yrs!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received my FedEx packet today. I'm the one who received 3 months severance. I have been with the company a little over two years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. i got 2 months severance, but my medical ends at the end of July. Is this right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but you can supposedly extend through cobra and only pay the employee cost you were already paying. Much cheaper. Do that if you need to. Call HR for answers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do they pick up the cars?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my severance. 3 months. Been with the company over 10 years. Picking up my car Monday.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's bs. Only 3 months for 10 years? Apparently they told people they were going to give generous severance. What a joke

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there 5 years and got 2 months.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got 2 months and was with the company 2.5 years. I was told 3 on the phone hmmm

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a Legacy rep so I got my full severance, 8 years plus company car and benefits for 6 months.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maria just gave me an extra sweet deal. Half her stash of Dunkin Doughnut coupons for 6 months! Too bad for you bitches!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 months. I think that was standard. Everyone else is lying.