Severance packages

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Some got more for sure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got offered a position in an open territory. Should I take it?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not take a job with Pernix even if my genitals were on a guillotine. It is a pile of festering feces that I would not urinate on if it was on fire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same here-2 months. Benies end last day of July. Almost 2 yrs at Pernix.
    Be glad we get anything. My friend worked at a company that went bankrupt...he got nothing plus they didn't pay his last month of expenses because he hadn't submitted before they told everyone...goodbye

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was too. Do you actually know what the open territories are?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i cannot believe they are hiring after all this! No way. Is it a new "restructured" territory?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait unless you are already an employee I get it :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would come come back? Move across the country to have your company and management blow smoke up your ass that the house isn't on fire while you see the flames right in front of you? No move on and don't look back. Better opportunities everywhere for good reps. Pernix is nothing left but liars and losers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you come back? Move across the country to have your company and management blow smoke up your ass that the house isn't on fire while you see the flames right in front of you? No move on and don't look back. Better opportunities everywhere for good reps. Pernix is nothing left but liars and losers.

Oh and don't believe the story that a computer randomly laid you off. Computers only do what they are told...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 open territorys. FL, Vegas, MI.
    Posted on 7-7-2016
    Oreder of Products = Zo, Trex, Sil

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to take it. Easier to find a job when you have a job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't do it if you don't live near either of the 3 areas. He'll just wait your two months severance out. Literally 2/3 the sales force is looking whether they admit it or not because they now see they were lied to and have to play the game. But there is a great chance something will open up near you in two months and a rep will leave. But again as stated above by another poster why the hell would you want to?? It'll be dejavu all over again December-March 2017. No doubt about it. Have some self respect and don't allow yourself to be lied to again!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also to consider is the very strong possibility that Sedor is positioning the balance sheet for a sale to a larger pharma company. Which means more changes should be coming shortly. To be fair, such changes may work out well for producing sales reps which the new company will want to keep.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really! Know for a fact that the one open territory was one of the reps let go and they want to rehire for it!!!??? NO NO NO...run away. MCare is horrible in that state

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to all who were displaced. Was two months severance the norm?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.