severance pay from bristol meyers-squibb

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly bristol meyers has been saying verbaly in a few meeting that anyone remaining will receive a severance pay of six months pay, six months medical, remaining PPL.

Has anyone you know of received a severance pay and at the same time has there been any documentation of an actual agreement drafted on paper with detailed payouts that remaining employees at amylin san diego or anyone let go after notification?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has seen anything in writing... Don't know if corporate folks were offered a severance.. I guess the only way we will know is when March or April comes around and they officially do their realignments... I wouldn't stay in hopes to get a nice severance package.. I don't believe anyone will get one... They may keep everyone.. and find ways to fire reps... alot are on PIP's now, I'm sure more to come... Especially after they screwed our numbers up by a new IC plan in 4th quarter and took Byetta and Symlin out...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes-firings underway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who? When? How?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are going to keep everyone

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our combined efforts are not bringing in the numbers that BMS wanted for a large sales force.
    The only people that have not been promised a severance are the Contract Reps. It makes business sense if they are going to layoff to make it be the reps that they don't have to pay. If you look at all the emails, they are very vague about the Inventiv reps' future. It would be nice to keep everyone but not necessary and very costly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pip? Amylin reps on pip!???? By whom, bms or amylin?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good point. I have yet to hear of anyone officially recieving a severance pay yet, at the same time, at the meetings in san diego everyone was told that thier extensions would be honored and the severance pay would still be paid out as was stated in the change in control policy in human resources.

I agree that they will find ways to have more people just leave and find ways to fire people instead in order to try not to pay anybody. I was told that bristol myers has done it in the past and nasty things went down in court.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS will not give a flat 6 months sev to reps. Not a chance in hell. 2.5 weeks for every year of service.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will R$D staff get?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the Inventiv contract reps being retained or let go?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should not expect a dime if you can't even spell the NAME OF THE COMPANY CORRECTLY!

Seriously?!?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well most of the Amylin reps will not need severance pay because they will be eligible for social security and medicare.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a hater...keep learning from us, young n' wet behind the ears one !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, my daddy doesn't believe in having PIP's handed out. I plan on staying with daddy to help him with any venture he decides upon. He will make sure everyone is taken care of, if that becomes necessary. BMS isn't as caring as daddy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and please don't worry about anything!

Amy Linn Feldman

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy dude surfing under the sun for 1 long year.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go away CI troll