Severance

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2019 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand a few of you fortunate souls received severance payments yesterday. The rest of us are waiting for "as soon as administratively possible" to happen. What a joke! Glad to be gone from a severely dysfunctional organization.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received it last year. What’s going on now again already?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still not a dime of severance. I'm happy to have found a fantastic new opportunity, but GSK is holding severance so they can gain more interest on the money. Dirty, dirty.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a $34,000,000.00 severance by turning GSK into the government. Thanks for being such a pile of sh!t GSK!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m no fan of GSK, as a matter of fact I think they have a ridiculous “sales” model that has proven over and over to be unsuccessful. Not looking at sales numbers is a joke.

That being said, anyone who profits by lawsuits and whistle blowing, in most situations, is the scum of the earth. They, as well as the attorneys who chase these “victims” are the main reason many of the things those of us that follow the rules pay so much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha your just jelly because you are a sucker! Play by the rules? Like selling meds off-label killing children? Nah I’m a freaking hero! I’m also extravagantly wealthy. Ha ha. Rest up for work Monday, I’ll be doing something fun!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot whistle blow through the GSK speak up channel. It is there just to appease the public and FDA. I know this from trying to speak up about something illegal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why you should have sought Legal Council. Well worth it! Knowledge is power, and I used that knowledge put it in GSK’s A$$ and break it off.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will our vacation be paid that we did not use last year? Will it be in our severance or a different check?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Counsel, not Council. Perhaps, if you are not too drunk and lazy, you could use some of your money to go back to school

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this guy is a first rate ass clown - will be bankrupt in 5 years, but it won’t be his fault....another victim!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jelly?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was in the 1/21 pay period check. Haven’t received severance check yet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received their severance? I still haven’t.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gsk is a dishonest company. They will cheap and rip you off if they can. So glad to have left. The worst pharma ever!! What a shame!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a dime. Was told today that it "might" be paid on the 21st. Definitely not coming on the 6th.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn! Feeling like I’m part of a government shutdown!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also received my vacation pay on 1/21 as did my former coworker. We still haven’t received severance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we all get free food at our new jobs working at McDonalds, not to mention free uniforms!